fatman driver

van1

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone give me a list of people (shops) on CPF that have Fatman drivers for sale. I've tried to check on old posts but have only come up with Taskled. Also I'm trying to build a 2C Trilux and would like to find a place that I could do one stop shopping so I don't have to rely on 3-5 different shippments. (Sandwich shop is out of 20mm reflectors and doesn't have the proper tint for stars) (Photofanatic has the right tints, and reflectors but no trisinks or drivers) etc...... :awman:
Thanks,

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
van1 said:
Can anyone give me a list of people (shops) on CPF that have Fatman drivers for sale. I've tried to check on old posts but have only come up with Taskled. Also I'm trying to build a 2C Trilux and would like to find a place that I could do one stop shopping so I don't have to rely on 3-5 different shippments. (Sandwich shop is out of 20mm reflectors and doesn't have the proper tint for stars) (Photofanatic has the right tints, and reflectors but no trisinks or drivers) etc...... :awman:
Thanks,

I think the Shoppe is the closest you're going to get to a one stop shop. Unfortunately you're going to have to get your parts from all over.

TaskLED is where the Fatman's come from. Try emailing George (the man behind TaskLED) and he'll let you know if he has any or how long until he will have more built.
Modamag might have some heat sinks.
Photonfanatic is the best source I know of for specific bins of LEDs. Best prices usually too.

Welcome to the world of modding. Sometimes it's tough to get parts.

MM