I think the flashaholic mothership has landed

Lit Up

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha actually, there's an array of spotlights dancing around currently about a couple miles off. Four prominent beams extending to the sky and spinning in a circular fashion. When they bounce off the clouds, it's actually 8 hot spots. Then they all come together for a brief moment and then seperate again to repeat the pattern.

Illum

Flashaholic
Lit Up said:
Haha actually, there's an array of spotlights dancing around currently about a couple miles off. Four prominent beams extending to the sky and spinning in a circular fashion. When they bounce off the clouds, it's actually 8 hot spots. Then they all come together for a brief moment and then seperate again to repeat the pattern.

yep...then you see a fifth beam thats going wild and not following the pattern....

if you do, you know for sure someone down the street has an HID....and probably on the forum

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
It sounds like you're describing this. I used to work for the Spirit Halloween Superstores and we would rent them from a company in Los Angeles.

allthatwhichis

Enlightened
LowBat said:
It sounds like you're describing this. I used to work for the Spirit Halloween Superstores and we would rent them from a company in Los Angeles.
Alright, now you've done it... Who will be the first flashhead (crackhead but with flashlights...) to buy one of these? :anyone: and who'll be the first to get two? :candle: