Foxfury Scout

Thread: Your opinion on a Nuwai 3w or a Inova T2.

Default Your opinion on a Nuwai 3w or a Inova T2.

Which would you buy a Nuwai 3W or a Inova T2.
    I am considering these because I want to use 123 batteries, luxeon single LED, priced around $40 and to be used for a light for the glove box of my car for emergencys and such.
    I know that the Nuwai is a 3 watt and the Inova is only a 2 watt so it is not a totally equal comparison.
    Is there another light I should consider within this price range and light output?
    Anyone got a new or used T2 or Nuwai for a good price?
    Last edited by m5shooter; 09-30-2006 at 08:00 PM.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: Your opinion on a Nuwai 3w or a Inova T2.

I just got this Nuwai 3 watt from AMONDOTECH. Excellent light, excellent service. This light got 4 stars from FLASHLIGHT REVIEWS. Its very well made, and probably the smallest and lightest 2x cr123 Ive ever seen. Ive also had a Inova T2, Excellent light also but way too big for me. Alot bigger than this NUWAI.

http://www.amondotech.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=942

Flashaholic* Casual Flashlight User's Avatar

Considered the Huntlight FT-01?

http://www.jsburlysflashlights.com/c...ed_flashlights

Proper glass lens, lovely build and finnish...also has a better LED in there....lovely little light (no 2 stage though...don't know if this is vital to you)

CFU
    Arc: AAA-P HDS: U60-SSC (P4 USVOI), 18650 tube, 2x123 tube NovaTac: EDC 120P

Well if it is for emergencies, go for the cheaper one. most likely you will have a light on ya, and you wont be using this one your gonna buy often.