• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired withdrawn

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mclux Ti

I saw it first! Good luck with the sale, hopefully it won't take long, wish I had the money

PhantomZ

Enlightened

thanks for the luck :)

Don isnt planning on making these anymore so this is your chance to own a great light. this light was meant to be used and it needs to go to a good home where it will be EDC'ed. the price may seem high but remember that paypal fees and shipping are included in the price. plus its a U-bin!

Last edited:

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, you don't see these come up for sale to often anymore. Good luck with the sale, It should go quick.

PhantomZ

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mclux Ti now with FREE Ti CC Knife

i can send you pics by email if you can pm me your email pls? or you'll have to give me a bit to figure out how to post pics so it'll just show up.

Virgo

Newly Enlightened

Use Photobucket (please) so that you can link directly to the images in your post without imposing popups on the viewers. It's really pretty easy, and I'm a computer idiot:grin2:

Meeshi_ma

Newly Enlightened

Here, I got your email, thanks:

mcluxtixp2.jpg

mcluxreflectorqh6.jpg

ticcandmcluxtinp1.jpg

-Brian

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mclux Ti now $750!

Those on the fence should keep in mind that a new Mcr-20 can be popped in from the shop and the scratch could be easily buffed out with a little TLC.

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mclux Ti now $750.

PhantomZ said:
ok.. this is the last price drop. price is now $750 FIRM . i'm losing money on this light already. everytime i sell a light i'm always losing money even if its a brand new light. i dont get it? .

just goes to show that as much as we all buy into the hype, flashlights are not investments. They tend to lose value immediately much like cars - even a car you don't drive. try reselling it and just the changing of hands will cost you! good opportunity for someone who wants to try out a Mclux TI though...

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Mclux Ti now $750.

liteboy said:
just goes to show that as much as we all buy into the hype, flashlights are not investments. They tend to lose value immediately much like cars - even a car you don't drive. try reselling it and just the changing of hands will cost you! good opportunity for someone who wants to try out a Mclux TI though...

I don't think its lost value unless I'm mistaken. I'm sure its a substantial gain on the original retail price from Don. That is not to say it isn't worth it though, because I'm sure it would be to a lot of people. I've seen many of these sell for this price.

Like xochi said, a new reflector could easily replace the scratched one and the mark buffed out, so they should not detract from this beautiful light.