sin1134

Newly Enlightened
just wanted to say that this seems like a great place to be a member of. i have been reading threads for the past few hours, and everyone seems to have a pretty good sense of comradery as well as humor. i just purchased my first laser from atlasnova via ebay, and was completely satisfied with the product as well as service. arnold has some of the best shipping ive had the pleasure of doing business with. something around the 20-30 range would be great though. anyway ill shut up, just wanted to say hola to everyone!! :)

abeland1

Enlightened
sin1134 said:
just wanted to say that this seems like a great place to be a member of. i have been reading threads for the past few hours, and everyone seems to have a pretty good sense of comradery as well as humor. i just purchased my first laser from atlasnova via ebay, and was completely satisfied with the product as well as service. arnold has some of the best shipping ive had the pleasure of doing business with. something around the 20-30 range would be great though. anyway ill shut up, just wanted to say hola to everyone!! :)
Welcome to CPF. It is a great place to learn about lasers, and many other things about lights of all types. The vast majority of members are very well informed and decent people. The presence of moderators ensures that the vandalism seen in most newsgroups does not occur. You will do a lot better dealing directly with atlasnova and and other dealers here than what you will do on eBay.