• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB X-Bin

digitaleos

Enlightened
I've been looking and waiting for some more X bins to show up, it has been awhile since any were offered.:shrug: I know my chances are slim that anyone will be willing to sell one or more of these apparent rarities, but one never knows until he asks. So if anyone feels the need to reduce their inventory of X-bins just PM me or email me, I'll be waiting.:naughty:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Chris

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
With the plentiful supply of "S" rank (51-67 lumen) Luxeon1's showing up lately, it's a fair bet that Xbins can't be too far away from Lumileds.
4 "S" rank Luxeon1 dies series parallelled into a Lux5 package would just about guarantee an Xbin Lux5 as soon as Lumileds gets the lead out and cranks out a few.
:popcorn:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
The last batch of X-Bins where only a few percent brighter than the WYOS's I had. In fact one of my WYOS's was a few percent brighter than the 4 "X" bins I had.

Mac

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
cmacclel said:
The last batch of X-Bins where only a few percent brighter than the WYOS's I had. In fact one of my WYOS's was a few percent brighter than the 4 "X" bins I had.

Mac

You must have had some *bad* X-bins then :ohgeez:

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've gone through about 4 X-bins in the last two years. Measuring them against W-bins they were about 5%-8% brighter. Not worth it IMO. Tint on them were too green for me also. The most consistent bins are the W bins from Photonfanatic. All the ones I got from him measured within 5% of each other and they had excellent tint and output.

digitaleos

Enlightened
Thanks everyone, I've settled for a WWOT :awman: If anyone changes their mind and decides to sell :sold: Just let me know:popcorn: :popcorn:

Chris