5. Kenneth Cole Black
6. Ralph Lauren Polo Sport

Arkayne

Enlightened
- Coolwater
- Eternity
- Polo Sport
- Hai Karate

j/k with the Hai Karate, I've seen a bottle of it under the sink leftover from my brothers, back in their day.

WNG

Enlightened
wear none. Don't like colognes or perfumes. Only have them due to gifts from girlfriends and will use them occasionally for their sake because they like the 'stink' of them.

B@rt

Flashaholic
02949188705xk3.jpg
;)

VWTim

Enlightened
I normally wear Lucky Brand Men's. It's a very soft almost fruity scent (HEY NOW, not that fruity). Girls really like it. ALso have:
Polo Sport -don't wear it much anymore
Aqua Di Gio -a little "strong" for me, but I do wear it on occation
Kenneth Cole -(not the black)
plus a bunch of others I can't think of

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
- Obsession
- Drakkar

Each in very small doses. I don't like for my love cloud to extend more than about a foot around me. Don't want to be one of these folks you smell 15' away.

Would like to find something that smells "clean" or "soapy" - other than soap, that is.

peace

Illum

Flashaholic
B@rt said:

do you have good taste in fine arts too?

and Jovan Ginsing
BTW, all of mine went into a mixer and made into "the umph" propellent for tuber launchers...:ohgeez:

i dont go to places where I have to wear something and...im single...

Biker Bear

Enlightened
The Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Sprawl
None - and think anyone I can smell from more than arm's distance is wearing too much of the stuff. As my mother used to say, the only people who should be able to tell you're wearing cologne are people you're hugging or dancing with.

Of course, the fact a lot of perfumes (let's face it, that's what they are, whatever other terms get applied to them) set off my allergies is another reason I prefer to avoid them.

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Avon "Skin so Soft" is a really effective chigger/tick repellent. If I'm using it, I make it a point not to stop off at my favorite biker bar.

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
...well at least you guys know if you ever bump into Keneth and Ralph, or Calvin, they'll just swoon ;)

I don't wear a cologne, unless you call the natural healthy invigorating scent of rutting stud human male a 'cologne' ;) ..sometimes I pluck some purple sage and put it in my pockets.. but I believe a shower is all anyone should need to control offensive body odor, if it doesn't I'd think there is some other kind of problem going on.. like what you're eating..

VWTim

Enlightened
Biker Bear said:
None - and think anyone I can smell from more than arm's distance is wearing too much of the stuff. As my mother used to say, the only people who should be able to tell you're wearing cologne are people you're hugging or dancing with.

Of course, the fact a lot of perfumes (let's face it, that's what they are, whatever other terms get applied to them) set off my allergies is another reason I prefer to avoid them.

Very good point there. The only time I ever wear more than just a light spray is when going out to a bar/club. In those instances I don't mind girls getting a passing "whiff" of me as I walk by. Any other time, you better be a family member or looking to become one if you can smell my cologne.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
BIGIRON said:
Avon "Skin so Soft" is a really effective chigger/tick repellent. If I'm using it, I make it a point not to stop off at my favorite biker bar.

That's true! My mom sells Avon and she says "Skin So Soft" will keep the flees off!

As for me, it's called "Eau d' Pits!"

Actually, I just use regular Arrid deodorant. No cologne for me. I don't know why, but any type of cologne/perfume that contains alcohol makes me feel a little nauseous.

Last edited:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
No smellum here. Don't like scented deodorants, either. Being an old married man, I haven't felt the need to tingle a ladies' nostrils for almost forty years. My wife would probably disagree. :eeew:

Biker Bear

Enlightened
The Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Sprawl
To Stink Heinously To Awful Bugs... while not annoying other humans.

BIGIRON said:
Hm. Consumer Reports wasn't terribly impressed, as I recall.

I needed some new bug repellent before I went off to Sturgis earlier this summer, and I discovered there's a new kid in town - it's called picaridin and it's a MASSIVE improvement over DEET: it has virtually no (human detectable) scent - what little scent I could detect was actually rather pleasant. In addition, it's far less toxic, it lasts a lot longer (they say to apply it only once a day), and it doesn't destroy plastics. And yes, it works. And you can walk into a biker bar wearing it without people looking at you funny. ;)