• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TI K2 GatLight on ebay / SS GatLights for sale

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
We put up a TI K2 GatLight on Ebay. We got our hands on a number of K2s. This was the only one that lived up to our K2 expectations, the other ones were as bright as the Stock Lux III T bin the GatLight comes with.

By the way we have a couple of stainless steel GatLights left, after convincing a retailer to not take this order, also allowing us to pay back some of the development costs, as well as fund another design.

The price for the stainless steel versions is $279 each from this production run of 200 GatLights. We also have chargers for the rcr123 battery as well as extra batteries. If interested let me know.

If interested in stainless steel versions please send an email to orders at gatlight dot com.

Those who don't know what a GatLight is, check out www.gatlight.com
Its a multi brightness level, Lux III, pocket light with a unique design.

Here are some photos
gat1.jpg

gat2.jpg

gat3.jpg

gat4.jpg

gat5.jpg

hivoltage

Enlightened
I want one of the SS lights!! I sent you an email, then my email went down and has not come back up. So you may have answered me but I didnt get it. I am waiting on a new internet provider. Can you PM me the info.

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok all the SS and AL units we had left are gone and assigned to people. If one of them doesnt pay one might become available again. However for now please don't send any more interest emails.