Arc Lite Jr.?

ceetee

Newly Enlightened
Anybody ever heard of this 9-LED light? Aim Surplus has them with a list ptice of $14.95, but they're in the catalog as a "Fall Promotional" item for $5 plus shipping.

Whaddya think? Worth $5 plus shipping?

fl_9led.gif

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Lights.html

ceetee

Newly Enlightened
Wow... nobody? Is this thing on? Hellllooooooooo.......

Bueller?

woolfam

Newly Enlightened
I don't know anything about this light / set-up. But I'll give you a quick review when it gets delivered to me. :)

Thanks for the heads-up.

ceetee

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, I was thinking just to go on and order one, too. What was shipping?

woolfam

Newly Enlightened
Received this light set-up today. On first review I'm pretty impressed. It does in fact use 2 CR123A cells (they are not included). The light is easily able to be completely disassembled (and therefore modifiable). When the pressure switch is not plugged in to the light, the tail cap functions as a "press for momentary" and "twist for constant" type switch. I would say the output of the 9 LEDs is about halfway between that of my CMG Infinity Ultra and my Q-III (TWOJ DD with RCR123A).

I'll try to do a more detailed review with some pics when I can. I will say it was definitely worth the $12.95 I paid.

ceetee

Newly Enlightened
Cool... I haven't had a chance to order one yet, but now I'm thinking harder about it.

Thanks!

SmithWessonLites

Newly Enlightened
I had a customer call in about one of our Smith & Wesson lights and he said he bought one these 9 LED lights at AIM and really likes it. It just looks like your standard Chinese 3 AAA light except they throw in a pressure switch and a mounting ring. The customer said he'd have rather gotten the regular tailcap switch (which it doesn't come with). For $5, I guess you can't really go wrong...Except he told me they were sold out now...jP