Craig Is Famous.....

Doug

Enlightened
I had a female friend over the other night, and I showed her the red and blue photons, flashing them, and she said "you know, a guy get in trouble for having red and blue lights on his wheelchair"! Wow... I don't know where she heard that (I don't think she remembered)... funny, huh
smile.gif
?

Doug

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug:
I had a female friend over the other night, and I showed her the red and blue photons, flashing them, and she said "you know, a guy get in trouble for having red and blue lights on his wheelchair"! Wow... I don't know where she heard that (I don't think she remembered)... funny, huh
smile.gif
?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It has to be someone she knows who frequents Candlepower Forums, as I believe I only mentioned it here. Or maybe she knows a particular bad Seattle cop who was working the East Precinct on New Year's Eve... ???

Right now, the flashing light is sitting on a box on the floor, because of complaints it was too bright. I'll stick in a resistor or something and eventually put it back on.
In the meantime I mounted my NIA sign (complete with backlight and 4 white LEDs) in its place, since I attended an insulator show over the weekend and showing my "allegiance" can get me some price breaks - and it did.
grin.gif

White LED backlight used to light up this small decal-style sign.

http://ledmuseum.home.att.net

Last edited: