Is this where ( CPForum ) it all started ? ( + Tekna card knife query )

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Searching through Bladeforums for details on the * Tekna security card * ( double edge style, any info gratefully recieved, esp. on materials used ) I found this post -
Judging by the response from my original question there should be a flashlight forum with reviews and member experience. I would have a lot more money now if I didn't go crazy in search of the ultimate flashlight I would have more knives and less flashlights. At least a Misc. forum other than knives. Maybe a bright shiny object forum.

[This message has been edited by DavidW (edited 29 June 1999).]

Don't look back !

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
It started with equipped.org. I was looking for info on camping/survival gear. While parusing the website I found a flashlight section including the Photon. I thought that was neat little light and did a search for Photon lights. I found a thread from bladeforums.com and that was that. (Threads sent through UBBFriend sometimes end up on search engines. But the new cgi format of UBB6 cancels that out almost.)

I was waiting for someone to start a flashlight forum. I've seen everything from Jim Carrey to Super Intelligent Cow Association forums. Nothing was showing up. There were some forums that gave flashaholics a small home. But it was usually a company forum or gun and knife forum. Nothing soley for flashlights allowing discussion on all brands and types. I tired of waiting for someone else to do it and started this one.

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DavidW:
I tired of waiting for someone else to do it and started this one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And we thank you for it!
smile.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif