Terrorist Attack

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
As you know by now, the USA was attacked by terrorists today. The attack was well cordinated and involved 4 hijacked passenger jets that crashed in to seperate targets. 2 collided with the World Trade Center in NYC and caused both towers to completely collapse. The third struck the outer ring of the Pentagon building and as of now it is still on fire. The fourth crashed short of it's target outside of Pittsburg.

This has resulted in a unbelivable high loss of life and utter chaos.

Now is the time to rescue and repair, later will be time for placing responsibility, avenging and memorializing the loss.

Our prayers and earnest help goes out to all who have been affected by this!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Certainly we could have prevented this!
mad.gif
We have the resources.

JollyRoger

Enlightened
Yes, this is truly terrible! I just can't believe something of this magnitude has happened...
The wrong thing, however, would be to attack whoever is responsible through bombing, etc.
And remember, if any of you are in the NYC area, please donate blood...help out in any way possible...

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by roger:
if any of you are in the NYC area, please donate blood...help out in any way possible...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Word is, if you are in *ANY* relatively good sized city, donate blood if you are medically able. National Guard planes are waiting to fly your blood to NYC where it is needed.

napalm-2002

Enlightened
to all of the american people please do no lose hope because we can and will take control of this situation.my deepest sympathy goes out to all of the people involved in this tragedy that struck us this morning.

punishement will come to those who had part in this and i hope that all of america government and civillian take this attack seriously and do not forget that we are not the only ones whos do not fight battles on our native soil.

but we can all rest assured that "Yea though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i will fear no evil,because i am the evilest son of a ***** in the valley"
amarica its time to stand tall and fight for what is ours!!!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<font face="Arial" size="3" color="#000000"></center>

<hr>
wtc10.jpg

September 11, 2001.

A day that will be forever remembered.

Never forget the victims of the World Trade Center,
the Pentagon, and the passengers on the four lost flights.

<hr>

If you have a website or web page, please feel free to place this graphic memorial on it. Also, if you have a porch light, or can make or improvise one (like I did), you are urged to turn it on this evening and leave it lit overnight.

(Edit)
If you have a U.S. flag, please remember to fly it as well.
It's now the next thing on my "to buy" list.
I had one up till last winter.
frown.gif

(Edit)
wtc12.jpg

This is another version of the graphic.

I made them hoping somebody - a lot of somebodys - would take & use them. They are free for anybody to use in any reasonable manner.

Steelwolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
From Oz, our thoughts and prayers are with all those in America and those affected by this around the world.

All the channels here have been showing unbroken new reports since last night. But they showed a clip which makes me sick to the core. There are people in the Palestinian quarters in Israel who are happy this happened. Men, women and children just celebrating and jumping for joy in the streets. I'm sure none of us were celebrating in this way during the Gulf War when we saw pictures of civilian casualties.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steelwolf:
But they showed a clip which makes me sick to the core. There are people in the Palestinian quarters in Israel who are happy this happened. Men, women and children just celebrating and jumping for joy in the streets<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I saw that clip, I came totally unglued. I wanted nothing more than to KICK THEM ALL IN THE HEADS, including that @$$hole woman in the glasses.
God that just pisses me off so f%*$&@#ing much!!!!!!!!

How could those festering pieces of walking dog sewage possibly feel that way and still call themselves human?!????

confused.gif
cussing.gif
cussing.gif
cussing.gif
cussing.gif

Daniel Abranko

Newly Enlightened
Today was a very...very...very overwhelming day. I can still hear the horrible police scanner and hamradio traffic, which followed the attacks...
My friends/family are all ok, thank goodness, but we're all very shaken... A friend's sister was in a highschool literally 2 blocks away, she saw all the events unfold up close... I was farther away, in queens, but close enough to hear the screams of firefighters and police over the radio...
The irony of it being 9 11 2001 is not lost on us... I am amazed that we couldnt stop this. I dont think I'll sleep...

D

**DONOTDELETE**

May God be with those who lost loved ones today.
May God bless those with the diffcult task of finding surviors and cleaning up.
May those who plotted this declaration of War, discover a new depth of hell for all eternity.
May justice be swift and painful.

TIME TO PUT AN END TO WORLD WIDE TERRORISM!!!

napalm-2002

Enlightened
i truly could not believe those palistinians they showed on tv.we are all human beings.for the sake of becoming religious we are all Gods children no matter what God one chooses to worship.

those third world countries never cease to amaze me!
the fact that they would teach their children to coldly hate others and to not even know them makes me sick.

but just as a grey bearded man once said "what goes around comes around"

Amen for that grey bearded man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Gandalf

Enlightened
Yes, I heard a plea for *everybody* to donate blood. At least a thousand units of whole blood were shipped out of my city late this morning to New York; collected from the 2 large blood banks in the city. More will be needed to replace what's been taken, and to keep a reserve. I'm sure this is going on in every larger city.

Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to donate blood.

If ever there was a time when the need is geatest to donate blood, this is it for the past 10 or 20 years.
mad.gif
frown.gif

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
My deepest condolences to the American people for the catastrophic loss of lives by terrorist attacks on the Twin Towers.

Surely, another day which will live in infamy. (Remember Franklin D. Roosevelt's Infamy Speech?)

"December 8, 1941
Yesterday, December 7, 1941 - a date which will live in infamy - the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by......"

You are in my prayers....

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Merkava
(Singapore)

Xenon

Enlightened
My deepest condolences to the victims of this horrific tragedy. The world will unite with America in mourning for the loss of innocent lives from this incident. I pray that those involved will be swiftly brought to justice.
===========================================

This is an email I received regarding Nostradamus' predictions.

> In the year of the new century and nine months,
> From the sky will come a great King of Terror.
> The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
> Fire approaches the great new city.
> In the city of york there will be a great collapse, 2
> twin brothers torn apart.by chaos while the fortress
> fall the great leader will succumb d third big war
> will begin when the big city is burning - NOSTRADAMUS
>
>
> 2001 is the first year of the new century and this is the 9th month.
> New York is located at the 41st degree Latitude.
> He also said that this will be the third World War and it would be
> bigger than the last two
> wars.
>
> I hope he is wrong, but judging from his predictions of Hitler,
> Napoleon, and Pearl Harbor....
>

God bless us all.

Xenon

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is really good to see that there are lots of good patriotic people out here. I do think stopping an act like just happened would be very difficult and the best attempts can fail but I do feel that we should try without destroying the freedoms we have. Making these types of acts costly though would help to deter those who would commit such acts. I feel care should be taken to not harm innocents in the response and that we should always be sure of the target but I feel that decisive action should be taken when all of the facts are in. I really liked Gransee's opening post on this thread.

WarrenI

Newly Enlightened
Nostradamus' predictions are just like superstitions, dammed unconstructive in most ways. When you give many of these grand predictions to a society of jerks, they use this to fit the bill and they will plan it as so. So a lot of times, it is be a model instead. It's not like Nostradamus was correct, but we have a lot people looking for another answer that produces grand results. Nostradamus has by far, very unconstructive and grand results. Any jerk who follows it to the tee, will make the history books! It's time for the world to throw away these ideas and writings, and spend our resources to just get along. Many say that this would be nearly imposible on a world scale, then this makes it the best challenge for mankind.

My family here in Hawaii sends our Aloha out to everyone touched by this event. I need to see if I can make it to the blood bank today as they are backed up by a very heavy response.

X-CalBR8

Flashlight Enthusiast
All I have to say about this event is that some little Arab 3rd world country is going to get their asses bombed off for harboring these terrorists! Lets just see how long they continue to dance and party in the streets and cheer happily at the American loss when they have American missiles raining down their throats!

Spidey82

Enlightened
Matthew 24:6-7
You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

Linfeng

sylvestor

Newly Enlightened
To all Americans affected by this terrorist act, you remain in our prayers.

The Blood Agency I work for in Canada has been ramping up blood collections over the past couple days. We will continue to do so in the upcoming days. We are awaiting word from the US Blood Agencies who are monitoring the blood levels. Some Canadian hospitals are on alert and ready to receive victims if beds/facilities are required.

Your Friends from the North,

Sylvestor.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Unfortunately, the number of rescued is in units; the body count is in thousands
frown.gif

Latest posts