**DONOTDELETE**

1!
tongue.gif
smile.gif
grin.gif
(edit: thank you Sasha!)

Saaby

Flashaholic
Thanks Sasha! What's different?? and is flood control ever going to be turned off
wink.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Ryan,

No, flood control will not be turned off... but I might be able to adjust it. We won't tell David...
wink.gif

What's different? Alot of stuff that just plain makes things easier for all of us. Preview post is new. I'll be adding spell check too...
grin.gif

The GOOD stuff has to be hacked in. I'll be doing that this evening. I have to go shower now *EW* and re-introduce myself to my family. I think I heard them say something about wanting to eat...
rolleyes.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
I see printer friendly view too...just not a lot of new stuff jumping out at me. Naw flood control is fine, I was just kidding...no really! When I see that screen then I usually know it's time to drink less coffee (J/K I don't drink Coffee) or more often than not...do somehting else
smile.gif

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flood control: When Saaby (or any Flashaholic) tries to make more than one post in 60 seconds or less.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Cool...so, what else is in store
grin.gif

**EDIT**
Question...on the daily page when you click on a multi post topic it still takes you to the first page, is this going to be fixed or not? Just curious and too impatient to wait and see for myself
wink.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Saaby,

You're going to make my ulcer come back...
rolleyes.gif

Patience grasshopper...
wink.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Saaby:
I was just asking!!! So does that mean yes?
wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Actually... it means no. I don't know of a hack that will do that. I will look though. But not right now. I have other things that are higher priority...
wink.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Can I whine about 1 more thing? Thanks I'll take that as a yes.

If it's a simple setting could somone reset the word wrap rate on the active topics page? I have to scroll left and right, I didn't have to before.

If it's not a simple setting don't worry about it. Really, I'm not being a squeaky wheel or anything...I'm being more of the dipsick (watch it...) in that you have no idea anything is wrong unless you open the hood and check. Ok ok ok, so maybe that anaology only make sense to me but still......

Saaby

Flashaholic
Excellent. Now if I could just get that lovely apache server to send me a check every other week
grin.gif
(Out of Bill Gates account of course, I'd never steal from a CPF member
wink.gif
)

Greta

Flashaholic
Ok Ryan... I'm done for tonight. I put in the announcements fader and the thinking clock on the main forum page.

My eyes are crossing now... even with my special purple tinted (to knock down monitor glare)glasses on.

I'll pick this back up in the morning... meanwhile... Ryan, might I suggest decaf hot cocoa?
wink.gif
... sleep well kiddo!
grin.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Only problem being that the time clock is incorrect (On my end anyway) what's up with that? It is 11:15 here (MDT) so it should be 10:15 there (PDT) but IT says it's 9:15...put that at the top of the list for tomorrow
wink.gif

Decaf eh? Hmmmm....don't know if they make that.

Latest posts