Prayer request for my sister

Topper

Flashaholic*
My older sister was diagnosed with Leukemia Friday.I just found out 30 minutes ago.
She has to get more tests run on Monday and she is severely stressed about it. I am concerned she might do something stupid. Both my younger brother and my Grandfather on my mothers side shot themselves and depression seems to run rampent in the family tree. So if you folks could spare a few moments to pray for her I would be grateful.
Thanks
Topper

Empath

Flashaholic
Sisters are special. I just came off of a three year worry regarding my own sister. She came out alright. I'm sure diligent prayer, and trust in the one listening, played a great role.

Count me in.

tsl

Enlightened
Absolutely, Topper. And if she says something stupid ... I'm sure you already know this ... run, do not walk, and get help.

Last edited:

Dogliness

Enlightened
What an incredible drag to be diagnosed with Leukemia. It would make anybody depressed. What a shock. I do not know how I would deal with it. Topper, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Prayers and positive thoughts sent as well. Sisters are indeed special. There seems to be a lot of crappy things happening to CPF members and relatives lately but many have turned out positive so I hope the same will be true of your sister.

Blazer

Enlightened
Consider my family's prayers sent.

We've got an aunt with pancreatic cancer, and another with breast cancer, my 4 year old daughter and I pray for each of our family members and friends who need that extra little help from above every night. We'll add you to our list tonight. Unfortunately the list is growing too long.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Thank you all, I have trouble asking for help but I can't fix this. I find myself truly helpless in this and I am used to dealing with things head on and straight forward. You guys will never truly know how much this means to me nor will you know how hard it is to admit I cannot fix it, my fault I know better
and should have done a better job.
Topper

carrot

Flashaholic
So sorry about your sister, Topper. I hope her leukemia goes into remission and she comes out alright after all this.