Another Bay Area Get together

unnerv

Enlightened
I got the okay from the boss, so we are on for Nov 18th for a night time get together. It will be getting dark pretty early by then, so I figure we can run from like 6pm to 10pm or so. I have new neighbors so I'll have to warn them lest they think the bright lights in the sky are aliens...hehe.

For food, we can either do something simple like pizza, or do another BBQ/pot luck. My house is a bit small so, hopefully the weather will be good and we can spread out between the backyard and the house.

Just a side note, I have a cat who is uber people friendly so if you are allergic stock up on the antihisamines. Also he is very teritorial so this will have to be a no pet event as he is very possesive of his house and yard. He only lets us stay under his roof as long as we cater to his every whim...

So let the list begin...
For sures:
unnerv
kevin
Hoyin

Maybes:

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
:ohgeez: I'll be in So. Cal. the 14th-25th. Just too many scheduling conflicts for me these days.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! Been too busy to log on the past week or two. Glad to see it's on! I'm in for the big Bay Area Flashlight Show and Tell! What should I bring for food?

Someone give Andreas a call so we get some of the big guns!! Besides JimH's of course :D

BTW Do we have a list of all the kewl light that will make a showing? I'll be bringing my sigline as usual :D

bhj1

Newly Enlightened
I'm new to this forum, but I'm interested in joining your night hike. Is this OK? I live in San Jose. I'm pretty self-reliant so I won't need much help, but the get together would be nice.

Bill

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
bhj1 said:
I'm new to this forum, but I'm interested in joining your night hike. Is this OK? I live in San Jose. I'm pretty self-reliant so I won't need much help, but the get together would be nice.

Bill
Welcome to CPF Bill. Kick back relax and stay a while. :)

These get-togethers are pretty fun so you'll see a lot of different lights and nice people too. I'm trying to free up some time for the hike this weekend so maybe I'll see ya there!

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
The cold winter air just makes it that much more challenging to illuminate the sky.
Jim, no pencil-beam allowed!

unnerv

Enlightened
So I guess we should talk about food soon since we are just a little over a week away. Do we want to do the pot luck thing again or just order out some pizza's?