Surefire X200A LED weapon light

trailblazer

Newly Enlightened
Will the 60 lumen TIR bezel on the X200A weapon light fit directly on to an E2e?
If so, is this available as a seperate part?
Thanks in advance for any info,
Tom

beezaur

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think you can take it off, at least not like you can take off the heads of E-series flashlights. It seems to be glued on or something.

Scott

UKSFighter

Newly Enlightened
It is one with locktite, but can be removed. Seems like it could be transferred over, sounds like a fun project. I don't mod though so I have no idea how one would do it. I want to see pics if it happens.

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
The scout light is E series compatible. Not sure if there's anything electronics wise in the X200A head nor if it will hook up on the E series body

Size15's

Flashaholic
a99raptors said:
Seen pictures of the scout light bezel on an E2D body in the latest Surefire Combat Tactics. Seems possible.

The model you are thinking of is not simply an X200A bezel on an E2d/E2e body. It's an altogether different product (not for consumer retail). Here it is photographed by Don McGizmo:
hat-cave.jpg

If you put an X200A bezel on a KL4 collar you'd get something like this proto-type photographed by Shelby Chan:
XX6818.jpg

It is extremely difficult to remove the X200A bezel. I suggest that it is not attempted.

Al

a99raptors

Enlightened
Man, I would really like an E2D with a 60-100 lumens with optics. Say Al, anything like that up Surefire's sleeve? :)

Size15's

Flashaholic
a99raptors said:
Man, I would really like an E2D with a 60-100 lumens with optics. Say Al, anything like that up Surefire's sleeve? :)
SureFire continues to be extremely busy with Military contracts and with such a focus towards meeting this demand and the associated R&D demand for special projects I doubt the civilian market will see much product variation for a while.
But, you never know with SureFire...

Al