Lighthound discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenLED

Flashaholic
He had a closeouts page or something like that, but it was discontinued a while back. It pays to browse through the CPF Specials page when looking for "something". :D

cloud

Newly Enlightened
jezzyp said:
Customer service and speed of delivery is first class. He's pretty cheap anyway.

+1 here also...lighthounds prices are pretty competitive Imho

Art Vandelay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Going on price alone is more expensive in the long run. Just look at how many people on here write about getting ripped off at site "B" that had unbelievable prices. If you buy from lighthound.com you will not be sorry.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great sevice!

Good prices!

Emails replies quickly!

A+ service!

More then makes up for a discount.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lighthound is AWESOME with already great prices, and Great Customer Service plus information on anything you need :)

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lighthound is tremendous. I sent them an email late on a Sunday night and they responded right away! I have complete confidence that when I purchase from them that the items ship right away and that they stand behind their products.

-Goatee

InfidelCastro

Banned
Lighthound is great. Prices are pretty good too. Even if there was an item that cost a little less somewhere else, I would order from Lighthound instead.

crocodilo

Enlightened
Lighthound is fantastic in prices, speed of shipment, and everything in general! Just today I asked them to get a specific model/variation that was not on their catalogue, and less than an hour later the reply was just "no problem". To me, that's outstanding service!

Outrider

Newly Enlightened
ABSOLUTELY FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY!! You cannot go wrong dealing with Lighthound:thumbsup:

flame2000

Enlightened
Lighthound is one of my favourite, reasonable international shipping rates with a wide variety of flashlights and accessories to go for. :rock:

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
He is by far my most used dealer because of his perfect service, great prices and good selection.

John makes life easier for us overseas:D

Sverre

Status
Not open for further replies.