• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Miller Mod 1w Arc AAA....offers?

pdm

Newly Enlightened
4 more lights for sale....

1. Fire Fly 1 with a 3W white led. This light was edc'd on my key ring for a year and reflects that use. In it's present configuration the beam has a star shaped beam. $55.00 shipped SOLD PF

2. Fire Fly 2 with a funky green 3W led. This one has the aluminum can installed but will include the brass one as well. Close to mint..... $80.00 shipped SOLD PF

3. Miller Mod ARC AAA with a 1W led. This is somewhat unique in that the body has the older ARC "ala mag" circumferential logo but only says "ARC" and nothing else. This light is in near mint condition with a beautiful, nicely centered beam. Shelf queen....bought it from Shaocaholica on the BST last June. $80.00 shipped

4. Jil DD new in the bag. Bought two when they came out and this one went unused. $60.00 shipped. Forgot to take pics but it's as described...unopened, new in the bag. SOLD

All prices reflect shipping conus. Please email for shipping costs elsewhere. Paypal is great but please add the 3.5%. PP address is [email protected] Please Email for MO address. Please feel free to make an offer on a combination of the above if you'd like.

Beam shots
http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/9300/dsc01022ss8.jpg

Side by side
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8080/dsc01023ev5.jpg

Last edited:

Doug

Enlightened
Re: FS: FF1, FF2, Jil DD and a MM 1w Arc AAA

I'll take the FF1 & FF2 :)

pdm

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Miller Mod 1w Arc AAA

Doug, PM sent ref the FF's. Offer looks fine.

Miller Mod ARC AAA still available.

Paul

pdm

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Miller Mod 1w Arc AAA

Cash Offers.....? This is a cool little light, very well made and in like-new condition. Should be part of any flash-o-holic's "starter" kit :)

senorcosas

Newly Enlightened
Does the Arc have the 2 stage mod? If so, what is the lower level? Also does the reflector have the parabolic cut mod? If not, is the reflector polished? Thanks for the info.
Russell

pdm

Newly Enlightened
No 2 stage but yes, the reflector has a deeper cut and the Radius has been opened. The reflector has also been polished or coated to produce a mirror-like surface.

I had planned on this as my EDC light but opted for the Nano.

Last edited: