• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired withdrawn-breaking apart items f/s HDS B42 with u**j emitter plus 2cell ext.

luminata

Enlightened
Seeing if any interest in the following

HDS B42 upgraded with ubin emitter ser # 1648 . upgrade has definitely produced more output . Though different shaped beam it is as bright as my Longbow with Mcapsule/917DB and u-bin so i would estimate 55 lumens ?
has old style 1 cell body includes 2 cell extender and Titanium crenalledt bezel ring . This mod did result in a brighter light , currently have it forced settings off so that last level used comes on

all for $135 to include CONUS priority mailing to you

I check here at least once a day so drop me a line if interested. reason for selling - I want to get a windscreen for my motorcycle so something had got to go before I can afford that.

Last edited:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Re: f/s HDS B42 with u**j emitter plus 2cell ext.

luminata said:
Seeing if any interest in the following

HDS B42 upgraded with ubin emitter ser # 1648 . upgrade has definitely produced more output . Though different shaped beam it is as bright as my Longbow with Mcapsule/917DB and u-bin so i would estimate 55 lumens ?
has old style 1 cell body includes 2 cell extender and Titanium crenalledt bezel ring . This mod did result in a brighter light , currently have it forced settings off so that last level used comes on

all for $135 to include CONUS priority mailing to you

I check here at least once a day so drop me a line if interested. reason for selling - I want to get a windscreen for my motorcycle so something had got to go before I can afford that.

You know, I was doing *such* a good job of resisting until you threw in that 2 cell extender and Ti bezel. That's when I lost all willpower...

Let me know where to send payment. =)

- FITP

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast

luminata said:
...reason for selling - I want to get a windscreen for my motorcycle so something had got to go before I can afford that.
I've got a windscreen for my motorcycle that has seen very little use. If your light hadn't already been claimed, I'd propose a trade. Let me know if the deal falls through, or if you'd like more info on my screen.

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

Truth is I'm mainly in it for the 2-cell extender. Ty_Bower, if you want to send me that, you can have the rest. =)

- FITP

PhotonAddict

Enlightened

FlashInThePan, is it my imagination, or are you building up a really nice collection of HDS EDCs? :)

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

<grin> I was sort of hoping I'd slip under the radar without anyone noticing...

Actually, it's kind of a funny progression. I originally planned to buy just one; I already have a B60LE, and I wanted to get a HDS for my parents to take on their trips. So when somebody put one up a HDS for sale the other day with a crenelated bezel + trit, I figured "hey, I'll just give them the HDS and keep the trit bezel for myself." Perfect solution.

Of course, then a HDS U60GT came up for sale. I thought "you know, I've always felt my B60's tint was a bit bluish - maybe I'll just buy the GT and see how it compares."

Of course, now that a HDS comes up with the 2-cell extender - which I've wanted for a while - I had to buy the whole darn package to secure that ol' extender. (But I wonder how the tint is on that U-bin?...)

So long story short: I now have 4 - count `em, 4 - HDS lights. Two will be back for sale here soon!

- FITP

P.S. I received the U60GT today. The tint is absolutely phenomenal - really one of the most natural tints I've ever seen in an LED. Unfortunately, my B60LE's a bit brighter, and since it's my emergency light, I'm probably going to keep the B60. But someone's going to get a *great* light when (if) I resell it...

Last edited:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

Luminata, looks like your PM box is full. I couldn't find any additional info in your profile about where to send payment, so I'll just check back on this thread over the weekend (or you can just send me a PM).

Thanks again!

- FITP