maxpedition last resort or operator?

jtodd939

Newly Enlightened
I want to pick up one of these bags but it's hard to decide when you can't see them in person. No stores carry it; I have to order it online. So I was hoping anyone with experience on one or both of these bags might give some feedback or recommendations on which to get. Other than holding a larger laptop computer does the extra size of the operator come in handy for anything specific? Does the smaller size of the Last Resort make it easier to sling over your shoulder? Anything at all that anyone has noticed that might help me decide which size best suits me, I appreciate your comments.

Thanks

StuToffee

Newly Enlightened
Hi Jtodd939. I use the Last Resort as my work briefcase, I CAN fit my big old Sony VAIO 14" in it but I dont carry a laptop around. Its great, easily slung over the shoulder, very wide strap & very, VERY well padded shoulder pad. The hidden pocket for CCW is a nice touch too (not that I can CCW ANYTHING!!!!).
At present Im torn between the Last Resort & my old Devildog as my EDC bag. The Last Resort is bigger, smarter & a bit heavier but gets admiring glances wherever I go & doesnt look out of place in a work environment.
The end pocket(s) are good for nalgene bottle too, you CAN fit a 32oz one in the radio pocket but its a snug fit.