• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS.....SS Jetbeam "clone"..>>SOLD<<

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. McLuxIII PD, Never carried. Very little use.
Slate grey/black, Green Tritium in piston, Ti clip, Ti bezel ring
I think its TYOH. I'm not sure. Beam is cool white
$255 pp, shipped priority w/dc not responsible for stolen/lost package
Upon receipt, inspect light and if not happy, ship it back and I will refund purchase. >SOLD<<

2.Stainless Steel Jetbeam "Clone" 1AA
Details:
---- Material: Stainless Steel 304
---- Input voltage: 0.9v ~ 4.5v; Current regulated.
---- IC circuit board provides 6 stages: 50% --> 30%--> 10% --> 100% --> (Strobe 10Hz --> SOS)
Press the button to turn on the light, slightly touch the tail to change stage;
Last two stages are tactical mode. Turn off the light in these two stages, the light will stay in Strobe or SOS when you turn on it again & again.
To quit tactical mode, simply touch the button to change to any of the previous 4 levels when the light is on, then turn it off.
---- Water resistant. Single O-ring towards the K9 crystal glass (about 97% transparency) in the front; Double O-rings seals both head and tail. Totally 5 O-rings.
---- New lights will use orange peel aluminum reflector.
---- LED: TWOJ
---- Weight: Approximately 170g
VERY NICE light
$$170.00 pp, shipped priority w/dc not responsible for stolen/lost package
Upon receipt, inspect light and if not happy, ship it back and I will refund purchase.
Post I'll take it here for priority
p1010015wy9.jpg

p1010016dt1.jpg

p1010017nm1.jpg

Last edited:

Nuutaro

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS..McLuxIII PD...SS Jetbeam "clone"...

I will take #1.
PM sent.
Thank you!

Shunji Kashiwagi

Nuutaro

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS..McLuxIII PD...SS Jetbeam "clone"...

PayPal sent.
Thank you!

Shunji Kashiwagi

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS.....SS Jetbeam "clone"..Very Nice...

Will ship the PD in the morning. :)

SS jetbeam still available

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS.....SS Jetbeam "clone"..>>Price Drop<<

:bumpit: Price drop

wmpwi

Enlightened

FWIW, I think this is one great little light. I believe there were only about 25 made and given some of the controversy I've seen, it is an interesting light. I would think it would be well worth the asking price. I've been playing w/ mine and using a protected 14500 Li-Ion. It's not just another pretty light, it's bright, has some nice heft in the hand, and well built. I don't expect I'll ever use the SOS mode, but I do like the 3 different brightness levels. If I wasn't cash poor right now, I buy another one.

Regentag

Banned

Well... would you like to sell that hard-chromed P7-M8 ?

wmpwi

Enlightened

Ahhhh, an eye for quality. Actually, no sale. BTW, it's not the hard chrome. I opted for NP3 (electroless nickel). Great stuff and cleans up better than Teflon (which is good because I'm lazy). Had it done here: http://www.robarguns.com/np3.htm.
I thought about doing a light in it, but I'm not sure which one to do.

Regentag said:
Well... would you like to sell that hard-chromed P7-M8 ?

Regentag

Banned

wmpwi said:
Ahhhh, an eye for quality. Actually, no sale. BTW, it's not the hard chrome. I opted for NP3 (electroless nickel). Great stuff and cleans up better than Teflon (which is good because I'm lazy). Had it done here: http://www.robarguns.com/np3.htm.

Quality indeed, Ahhh, NP3. Robar does great work, and has for many, many years. While my M8 is still blue, if it ever goes the dreaded "plum" on me - Robar is where it's headed.

As for an NP3 flashlight... I'n not sure which one I'd pick either - probably a McLux PD. Might make it as tough as this stainless beauty selling right here. I'm not quite sure why I don't buy it right now... I remember the original sales thread, and was drooling at the time. Grrrrrrr.

Will sombody PLEASE buy this light NOW!

Cheers,

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

How About $170.00 :naughty: :naughty:

wmpwi

Enlightened

My only worry on NP3 for a flashlight is that it's a little slippery so you'd want some knurling or something on it much like a Lionheart. As to the SS here, you have a profound appreciation for quality as evidenced by the H&K, so you could buy it and have it blued to match
haha.gif

Regentag said:
Quality indeed, Ahhh, NP3. Robar does great work, and has for many, many years. While my M8 is still blue, if it ever goes the dreaded "plum" on me - Robar is where it's headed.

As for an NP3 flashlight... I'n not sure which one I'd pick either - probably a McLux PD. Might make it as tough as this stainless beauty selling right here. I'm not quite sure why I don't buy it right now... I remember the original sales thread, and was drooling at the time. Grrrrrrr.

Will sombody PLEASE buy this light NOW!

Cheers,

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

Rustang, I bought two of these lights and will also buy this from you for $170. Let me know paypal info, and when you can send it out Priority with DC to CT. Thanks!

wmpwi

Enlightened

Smart buy, on your third and you're still money ahead if memory server me.

LuxLuthor said:
Rustang, I bought two of these lights and will also buy this from you for $170. Let me know paypal info, and when you can send it out Priority with DC to CT. Thanks!

kevinm

Enlightened

wmpwi said:

How much does that cost for a small light? I see pistols and clips, but not flashlights.

Thanks,
Kevin

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast

At 1 dollar a gram this one shouldn't last long :p

wmpwi

Enlightened

I guess now that everything's been sold, hijacking the thread is kind of moot so in response to your question, I don't know. I'd bet nobody's done one. You could probably get an idea by looking at the price of a clip, but they'll probably quote you if you give them measurements and a photo or two. They had great customer service when I worked with them. Let us know what you find out.

kevinm said:
How much does that cost for a small light? I see pistols and clips, but not flashlights.

Thanks,
Kevin

I love it. Puts our addiction on the same scale (just a bit cheaper though) as cocaine.
haha.gif

Erasmus said:
At 1 dollar a gram this one shouldn't last long :p

Last edited: