Spare aaa carrier?

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Not what you're thinking, but maybe just use a cheap Arc clone or even an E0 as a carrier. I think Peak sells AAA bodies for cheap, but you'd have to figure out a cap for it.

Geoff

benp1

Newly Enlightened
How about an Arc-P?

If you use the same batteries in your edc you can switch between them. I always have an Arc-P and switch between an L0PSE and a Lambda Pocket Illuminator. Its nice to know you've got another battery to use and means you're not carrying a redundant battery

benp1

Newly Enlightened
Actually, a members called Deaths Head on edcforums sells Kydex battery holders for all types of batteries (including AAA)

scuba

Enlightened
benp1 said:
Actually, a members called Deaths Head on edcforums sells Kydex battery holders for all types of batteries (including AAA)

Thanks for the answers! Any more information about those holders from that Deaths Head? I couldn't find anything on EDC forums but I'm not registered so...

greenLED

Flashaholic
Deaths Head is also a CPF member (recent convert). Over on EDCF, he has a thread under the Custom BST section.

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peak sells delrin caps for some of there bodies. The caps are threded for a lug. so you could get a pocket body a cap and a lug for under $15, i think.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would really question the sanity of spending money on a carrier for something as small and trivial as an AAA battery, but if you must, perhaps one of the low priced AAA flashlights might serve to be a low cost carrier as well? Maybe like one of the Dorcy AAAs or the Eveready Penlight?

scuba said:
Does anyone knows of one to put on a keychain alongside with a LOPse? I'm looking for something similar to the ones offered by LITEmania here: http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=101183

but for aaa.

Thanks

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about a kid's oversized ballpoint pen from walmart, with the ink cartridge removed and a hole drilled through the end for a key ring?