Word of warning...

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Before you call the IRS GO to the bathroom first... I got 1/2 of my estimated and planned tax refund back now they have had me on the phone for30 min. only 56 sec. of this have i talked to a live body and i have heard the same ditty by the London Symphony 3 times! I'm dying here! Craig, do you have a spare urinal!

signals

Newly Enlightened
I remember a phone cal to MCI for help with their internet software in oh, say 1994... (I worked for a company who used MCI for their internet service at the time.) Anyway, I was on hold for over 45 minutes straight, with a 25 second loop of some crappy Casio sythesizer music playing, occasionally interrupted by "You are number 327 in the queue." By the 100th time I heard that 25 seconds of music, I was ready to bash my brains out onto the floor with the telephone. I feel your pain
frown.gif

-Kevin

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bushman:
I'm dying here! Craig, do you have a spare urinal!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

blush.gif
Sorry, my only one got smashed flat in last year's earthquake. (well, OK, it survived the quake fine, but dad stepped on it on one of the cleanup days afterwards). I'll have to wait until I need to go to the hospital for surgery again before I can swipe another.
blush.gif

Got a 2-litre pop bottle, a condom, and a length of surgical hose lying around? With these items, you could make your own "hands-free pisser".
grin.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Mike -

Get yourself a cordless phone, my friend. I have NO limits. If they come back on the line at an inopportune moment, just tell them you're doing the dishes, or taking a shower, or taking a hydraulic mining course.