Translation, please?

Size15's

Flashaholic
It ain't German!
rolleyes.gif

But I bet it's Northern European.

I bet it means "Anyone who tries to run this through a German translator will not get anywhere"
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Good Luck in your search!

Al
grin.gif

Andre

Newly Enlightened
It looks like Swedish or Norwegian to me (they're pretty similar). The only online translation site I could find for Swedish and Norwegian gave mixed results for both. The first sentence is probably something like:

"This is not a shop, but a site full of information on leds etc."

(I'm guessing lysdioder is "light-diodes")

The second sentence is something about "this is a result/accomplishment by a person", "animation/life", "these bright components".

Hope this helps a bit,
Andre

(No, I'm not Scandinavian, one of my first computer jobs about a decade ago was testing the Norwegian version of a software app that will remain nameless.)

Oh yeah, the site I used to translate with (badly) was: http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andre:

Hope this helps a bit,
Andre
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It does, thank you.
smile.gif

I found it on the home page of a computer site called "64 Bits".

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Andre, that Intertran site is great! Here's what I got; (until the site declared an overload "by millions of users" -inbreeding and weighing machines, ouch!)
Original:
Inte en butik, men en sida full med information om lysdioder av alla de slag. Detta är resultatet av en person som har vigt sitt liv till dessa lysande komponenter.

Finnish:
(the same)

Norwegian:
Inte a shop , but a sida full of along with information about lysdioder at alla they bash. This är result from a person as has vigt her life supplemented again lysande components.

Icelandic:
Inte while butik men while sida full med information om lysdioder av - allir de stroke. Fall är resultatet av while person som har weighing machine various things liv contribution dessa lysande komponenter.

Dutch:
Inbreeding and butik , you and sida full med information science to lysdioder av for a long time the trick. Detta är results av and personage sum har vigt sitt liv raise dessert lysande komponenter.

Danish:
Inte a shop , however a sida full by information about lysdioder ouch allah they knock. This är the output ouch a body that has important sitt life permit dessa lysande components.
...and they lived happily ever after, the end...
smile.gif

Footlight

Newly Enlightened
I have a friend/colleague who is from Sweden, and this is her translation:

Not a shop, but a page full of information regarding lighting diodes (luminous diodes??) of all kinds. This is the result of a person who has assigned/spent his life on this luminous components.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Inte en butik, men en sida full med information om lysdioder av alla de slag. Detta är resultatet av en person som har vigt sitt liv till dessa lysande komponenter.

I ran this through Babelfish, and it only spouted Babeldygook. So I guess this isn't German.
frown.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

You beat me to that by just a few minutes ...

No use in posting the same translation a second time. It's correct, anyhow!!

skol!!