• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS SFIII *Closed*

ianb

Enlightened
For sale a Super Flashlight III, this is in excellent condition bar a small nic on the bezel and a gunge in the tailcap (both pictured below). I was unlucky enough to drop it. But after replacement of the Kroll switch the light is fine. Included is the original Pouch, which will hold 2 spare CR123's. I'll include the batteries in it and a spare new set too. This is #76/110 of this iteration of the SFIII.
This is a 750mA drive Lux5 version, I believe it to be something like a WW0T?(maybe someone can help me)

I bought this after a search for $300, due to the damage
$260 with a new tailcap(explanation below) or
$250 $245 now $230 as is, posted worldwide via airmail
(I have been helped to get a new tailcap, thanks Bogus1 :thumbsup: . Leaving only the tiny speck on the bezel.( I need to receive the Tailcap first :) ))
**Closed** , I will offer this again, when I have some other bits for sale, but for the moment this seems like :dedhorse: :) **

thanks, Ian :)

Last edited:

ianb

Enlightened
Re: FS SFIII *reduced*

Now being offered with a new tailcap leaving only the tiny bezel mark,

thanks, Ian

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow......I really want it but already have one. People these lights sold for almost $400!!! I thought this would be gone in a second.

Mac

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

18650? Well, some of the tubes were modified to do so but there was a need to bore them out. TNc did the work in a one shot run. This light is, as Mac has said, a very nice one. I believe it to be a classic in the lines as well as the performance. This is a favorable (for the buyer) price if you ask me. I have more than one and it is a favorite.

Karl

Last edited:

ianb

Enlightened

Okay and I'll include a pack of chewing gum and 2 more CR123's :D

*Edit* you can choose your flavour of gum, once you have PP'd ;)

Ian :)

Last edited:

sp5it

Enlightened

Let me clear it for you.
1xCR123 costs here 3-4$, depends on quality.
Normal monthly salary is around 600-800$, so (let's calculate) 800/4 is 200 cells top. How many you can buy from your monthly earnings?
Mike

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think you can use a 17670 cell. I'll check hold on

Mac

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

17670 Cell is a go. No need for CR123's. AW's older cells fit right in the newer ones are a little light with the label on but may slide right in with it removed. I needed a small magnet on the battery nipple to make contact.

Mac

cmacclel said:
17670 Cell is a go. No need for CR123's. AW's older cells fit right in the newer ones are a little light with the label on but may slide right in with it removed. I needed a small magnet on the battery nipple to make contact.

Mac

There ya go - a blessing from Mac. No need to buy expensive CR123's. A great price on a killer light. What more can you ask for? Free shipping?!

Somy Nex

Enlightened

dang.. i thought this would've sold by now too, especially at this price! i got mine for close to $400, and it's up there with the best of my lights.

btw, i use 17670s in mine with no problems, I do need the magnet nipple, but use it with a insulator/placeholder i got from Otok. if you want cheap CR123s, try shopping at lighthound.com. he sells em pretty cheap & ships internationally too. :thumbsup:

Latest posts