more than 200 lumen part 2

ChristophW

Newly Enlightened
Hello again,

so, now i will test my english again.
I am looking for a flashlight with incan or led, which has more lumen or genral output than a magcharger, but with smaller size than 20cm in length.
In the first thread of me there were many answers, thank u.
Bit now i know some more words in english with the meaning.
The flashlight must have far throw. Not flood for near, only spot for far away like the magcharger with fully focused light. A kind of light-sword.
In germany i can get some flashlights of surefire (nearly all), wolf eyes, blackhawk, inowa, nuwai, etc. and some more. But my favorites are surefire, wolfeyes and nuwai. One Light with more than 200 lumen and identically or much more throw than the magcharger.

Hope u could understand.

ChristophW

Newly Enlightened
@DrifT3R
Budget is no problem

@Long John
yes, i know this light and the shop. Thats one of the great german-online-shops. I have contacted the guy, but this time no answer. I will wait 2 days and than i phone the shop to ask some questions.
The only thing i habe to cogitate, is that the lamp must be run some time before switch off and again switch on. With LED i make on and off and on and off and no problem, but how look this with HID?
My preference is really the Microfire500R or the Microfire2000R.
Is there no incandescent light (perhaps from surefire or wolfeyes or...) that is brighter with a far throw spot like the MAGCharger?
I have a GLADIUS and its my EDC, but the WOW-Effect of the Magcharger with that far throw spot is great. The only thing with the Magcharger which i dont like is the size. Its too long and of all to big.