EDIT:Smallest, brightest, cheapest flashlight in each category-HID, LED, Incandescent

dduane

Newly Enlightened
and MODDED..
:grin2::whistle::whistle::popcorn:

OOPS, forgot to pay monthly CPF support. Paypal submitted! Want my support icon...
THANKS Sasha!!!

Last edited:

carrot

Flashaholic
Re: Smallest, brightest, cheapest light?

For its size and price, I can't think of anything brighter than the Fenix P1 for $45 from Fenix-Store.com

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast

Better have someone do lux / volume / price for every flashlight on the market. Biggest number wins!

dduane

Newly Enlightened

Thujone said:
Better have someone do lux / volume / price for every flashlight on the market. Biggest number wins!

Kinda what I was thinking... but it's fun to see the responses.
Thanks folks,:grin2:

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Ultrafire 602D is a Fenix P1 clone that is about as bright a tiny light at the best price, which is about half the price of the P1, that I have seen.

dduane

Newly Enlightened

Lee1959 said:
The Ultrafire 602D is a Fenix P1 clone that is about as bright a tiny light at the best price, which is about half the price of the P1, that I have seen.

WOW, saw some of the reviews!!:thanks:

chevrofreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lee1959 said:

Have there been any runtime tests or putput measurements done on this light? I ask because a lot of the lights meant to compete with Fenix just simply can't manage to get the same long runtime at the same output.

mdocod

Flashaholic
Re: EDIT:Smallest, brightest, cheapest flashlight in each category-HID, LED, Incandescent

I can list the *best* bargain for each: (not even sure if this thread is still "going")...
1. HID: Amondotech Illuminator. ~$140
2. LED: LEDBEAM ~$22
3. incan: G&P R500 Scorpion ~$90

dduane

Newly Enlightened
mdocod said:
I can list the *best* bargain for each: (not even sure if this thread is still "going")...
1. HID: Amondotech Illuminator. ~$140
2. LED: LEDBEAM ~$22
3. incan: G&P R500 Scorpion ~$90

Thanks for the input for the brightest at best price. What would the smallest ones be?

ginaz

Enlightened
Re: EDIT:Smallest, brightest, cheapest flashlight in each category-HID, LED, Incandescent

orb raw should be in there

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast

The brightest and smallest HID and LED lights would probably be the Microfire Warrior K500R and the Draco, but they're not cheap.

I think the brightest, smallest, AND cheapest LED light would have to be Feauxtons at fifty cents each.

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast

smallest HID might have to be the mini-mini-HID....

Can someone find a link for them? i can't after searching...

--neg