Bounty from the County(Comm)

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just wanted to show off my order from CountyComm I got Weds. I was inspired by the recent "Look what came in the mail" thread to do one too(can't seem to find it, so can't credit the OP).
CC forgot 2 items, but it's ok, they sent them out as soon as I let them know.

So, on to the goodies! First is, my first use of paracord. I got 2 packs of orange, and I wanted to spruce up the knife I won in the last raffle from Stillphoto, a CRKT Carson F4-02. I had the bead chain wrapped around it, by my friend suggested paracord, and I like it:

I replaced the cord on the handle, and wrapped a bit around the kydex sheath:

Next is the Zulu 4 buckle Grey band with glow o-ring, hanging with the Carson. Tryed some artsy shots here, hope they're ok:

Now the watch (thanks to Don Shock:grin2:) and an old Timex I just got on consignment:

The SO-LED on the band's tucked part. I put a Nichia in it, and attached a lobster clasp to the swivel attachment:

SO-LED attached to the Austrian(thanks NutSAK) lighter:

Like I said before, I really dig this SO-LED, it's so freakin' great. Whatta haul, thanks to CountyComm.

Last edited:

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Sigman, I like how it tunred out too. Sloppy, but it's mine, so nyeh!
Sorry, the knife has a black handle and sheath, those pics with the watch look funny because I was using sunlight. Don't really know why they turned out like that, the first 2 pics are what the knife really looks like.
Wait, you are talking about the sheath, right? :candle:

Last edited: