Surefire discontinued products & feedback

firefly99

Enlightened
How did they know that there is popular demand for the discontinued 9P ?
Which they re-introduce last year.

Not sure why they discontinued the reliable Z52 twisty tailcap. Making the Z57 clicky tailcap a standard on all the executive series and not giving us the option to purchase a Z52 twisty tailcap if we desired. seem like taking away a critical Lego brick.

Just wondering how can we let Surefire know there is demand for the Z52, so they can be re-introduce.

Art Vandelay

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would not be surprised if somebody at Surefire has already read your comment. They seem to listen and respond to customers.

The 9P could possibly be an example of that. I don't know where Surefire would have heard what their customers wanted, but this seems as good a place as any. Some people like a longer light. I have bigger than average hands so I can sympathize. Small lights are also good, especially when they are in my pocket. I'm glad I can buy both.:)

KROMATICS

Enlightened
Art Vandelay said:
I would not be surprised if somebody at Surefire has already read your comment. They seem to listen and respond to customers.

If that's true then I'd like to see the 6P available in a hard anodized finish. :grin2: