witch holster?

sylvain

Newly Enlightened
I'd just like to know witch holster can i use for a Surefire M3? Can i use something else than the V71? i am thinking about the V45 with beltclip that is normaly for a 9AN.

Thanks

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have never seen a witch holster

I think that's what they keep their magic wands in.
grinser2.gif

CFU

beezaur

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's the broomstick that's the problem. Anything with room for one with a broomstick is too big for an M3, so it will rattle around a lot.

Scott

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was only being light hearted with ya Sylvain, as were the other folks I'd guess.

I don't come here to bring people down - No offence intended.
frown.gif

CFU

sylvain

Newly Enlightened
he he he! At least i make you laugh!

And dont worry for me...i have a very good sense of humor.

I am french, so sometime i have some "blanks" in english....

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, didn't realise you were french. It's not so funny any more.

Back to your question; I don't know if the V45 will fit, but if you're looking for a good website to order the V71 from try lighthound.

http://www.lighthound.com/sales/surefire_flashlight_holsters.htm

They are very good for international delivery and it only costs $2 extra for shipping. I've ordered from them to the UK before and shipping was very fast.

beezaur

Flashlight Enthusiast
sylvain,

You do better with the language than many Americans!

I tried earlier to research your question at SureFire's site, but it seems I cannot load the accessories on the page for the M3.

It seems like Maxedition has a pouch that might work: www.maxpedition.com .

Scott

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Shoot... if only my people skills were as good as my Photoshop skills, I would've been more sensitive! Although, the idea of a witch holster still is funny. Geez, talk about a thread hijack!
:) john

spyderknut

Enlightened
Sad thing is, there are those who make this same mistake for whom English is their (or is it there?) first language. I am not even going to try to write an apology in French.:sweat: Now, somebody answer the man's question.

sylvain

Newly Enlightened
Its ok...i just found a V45 holster(not a witch holster) on a store here that is made for a 9N.But it just fit quite well for my new M3. Just a bit too long.

I tried the V71 but i really dont like the fit....and when i tried it, my light got stuck in it and the metal clamp inside the holster broked.....