HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDLEPOWER FORUM

SCOTT THE BADGER

Newly Enlightened
It has been a year tht this place has been around, here's to many more. HUZZAH!!!
grin.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif

YeeDude

Newly Enlightened
Wow, its been a year already?

As one of the original (though infrequent posting) members here, I must say that in the past year this place has become a really cool, fun, and informative one to come to.
It's amazing (downright silly) how much information several hundred "Photonophiles" can piece together!
grin.gif

Happy Birthday, CPF!

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Jahn,

You europeans know how to live life better than those of us in the states. So tell me, where did you get the goofy gremlins?

Congrats CPF on your 1 year anniversary and here's to many more.
smile.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif
cool.gif

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeff:
Jahn,

You Europeans know ......... better than .......... us in the States.

So tell me, what is the meaning of life ?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, Jeff, many years of lerning and thunking went into our ancient philosophy ......

[Actually, although I enjoyed editing/misquoting Jeff's post from two upwards, something tells me that this is a breach of etiquette, and a near felonious thing to do.

I claim overexuberance (caused by the occasion) and promise that I will never do it again. EVER.

I sincerely apologise to Jeff and everyone else. ]

Oh, the question, yeah -
The link to the smileys was provided by Holger, (ho71ko, from the SF board), and can be found at
http://www.plauder-smilies.de/

Actually, he seems to have changed the selection since this morning
confused.gif
or maybe I just can't navigate the German site
redblob.gif

Oh, I get it now, you click to choose the general type from "Smiley-Rubriken", at the top section, and the choices appear in the "placeholders" below, then you click on them to be able to cut'n'paste into your post from the bottom line where it says "UBB-Code:"

Jahn / lightlover
wink.gif

PS - Quickbeam's site has a link to the AdBan banner adverts blocking feature, ready to download ! I've been looking for that for ages !
QB, are you going to get a guestbook for your site ?

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Jahn,

Thanks for the reply. They even have one for the coolest games on earth, hockey!
icon16.gif

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Jahn,

If law enforcement or the spouses of ex-girlfriends from a small northern California town is asking then the answer is no; otherwise yes.

Isn't it kinda late for you British chaps to be up? I think it's something like 1 AM your time.

Size15's

Flashaholic
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CPF!!

It's 01:25 and I'm going to bed early now because I'm at work for 05:00 later this morning!

05:00-09:00 then 15:00-20:00 then pub.

Gotta earn for the SF123As somehow!

Al
grin.gif

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
What kind of stuff are you drinking that gives you the umph for such a long day?

Red Bull? Red Bull and vodka? Some of that cold black coffee, aka Guiness?

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by **Something Ridiculous**:
redblob.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey... that's a Digimon!! I'd know that face anywhere.
That's Punimon, the baby form of Gabumon.
grin.gif

So, CPF is one. Happy Birthday!

My first anniversary will be in just five more days - that is to say, the anniversary of my joining CPF!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hearty congratulations and happy birthday, CPF! Looking forward to "meeting" all of you back here again next year...by which time we would all have increased our personal flashlight "arsenals" by 1? 5? 10? 25? 50? new lights!!!
rolleyes.gif

Happy B'day CPF!

Who would have thought a year ago that there were so many flashlight addicted folks out there?

I love this place! Can't wait for the "terrible twos".
wink.gif