SHOCK REPORT! Darell and Saaby are the same person !!! (and other rambling subjects)

arab

Enlightened
I think Darell invented Saaby. Think about it:

o They both hang out in the same threads
o They are both into cars
o Their Ping pong sessions - apparent in many threads - might just be an attempt by Darell to keep his threads alive.
o Darell just invented Saaby so avoid embarrassment about excessive posting.
o They compliment each other well - Darell goes to China, Saaby's posting rate increases. Wonder will Darell's posting rate increase to previous levels when Saaby goes back to school
o Both are involved in Forum administration - Darell is an administrator, Saaby runs a chat room

How can this be proven? We have photos of Darell in the archives (you remember, the ones that look distinctly animal-like), what of Saaby? We've only seen his old 3-button mouse and some blurred shots of his AAA...

Darell

Flashaholic
Re: SHOCK REPORT! Darell and Saaby are the same person !!! (and other rambling subjects)

Heh.

This was all to throw you off the earlier trail of Graham and me being the same person. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if any of your predictions pan out. Inquiring minds probably REALLY want to know.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Re: SHOCK REPORT! Darell and Saaby are the same person !!! (and other rambling subjects)

Thanks Darell...didn't know how to reply, but then if we're the same person than I did know didn't I? Anyhew, arab have you ever been to chat when Darell and I were both in the room? Nobody could type fast enough to type for 2 people in chat.

There's a school photo of me in my profile and our signatures are similar but I can assure you I've never seen an EV in person.

arab, I see the newest member, #2179, would be you? arab Alter Ego

Here...I'll save you the trouble...shield your eyes it's

Saaby:
ryansm.jpg

The mouse in question:
mous.gif

any other proof you'd like to see
rolleyes.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Excellent point arab (who ever you are). I agree with everything you say. In fact, I find all your posts very informative and interesting. I also think you are a great person.

And doesn't Saaby look just like a young Darell???

--------------------
Alan RABbitte
Dublin, Ireland

Sorry, scrap the above (my backspace button is broken!)

A person from Arabia
Somewhere warm

arab

Enlightened

I like your style, arab alter ego. Glad I'm not the only one to have thought of this.

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can't take it anymore! It's all a conspiracy!

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast

arab, you forgot that they are both Boy Scouts. The pic of Saaby is from Darell's old school book.

Darell

Flashaholic

Alan -

Do you know know how often I've used your Freelight mod? I used my freelight to read many nights for many hours on my trip. To do that, I used an official binder clip as proposed by you many months ago. It worked PERFECTLY! I sure wish somebody could figure out how to slip a constant-on switch into there though. The binder clip is tough to take off when you're at the edge of sleep, and your strength has been sapped by sickness.

But I wanted at least one of us to tell you that your mod is a BIG winner!

- Sabby.

mikep

Enlightened

Originally posted by darell:
... I sure wish somebody could figure out how to slip a constant-on switch into there though. The binder clip is tough to take off when you're at the edge of sleep, and your strength has been sapped by sickness...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Would this work in conjunction with the clip?
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=14;t=000110#000000

Saaby

Flashaholic

What size binder clip do you use Arab? The itty bitty ones, the medium ones, or the JUMBO ones?

ev1.gif

arab

Enlightened

Hey Darell,

Here is a pic of the failed clip design. I preferred the paper clip approach:

MeNMyFreelight.jpg

sign.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey who is this arab character?

This is the correct shot of the failed freelight clip design:

MeNMyFreelight2.jpg

ev1.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic

help.gif

arab

Enlightened

I Agree Darell - sorry Saaby - HELP!!!

This is getting ridiculous! I don't know who anyone is anymore!

ev1.jpg

Saaby

Flashaholic

Geez...you could at lease have the decency to find a decent pic of the EV:

ev.gif

--------------------
Alan RABbitte
Dublin, Ireland

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ohhhh bboooyyy I am glad that I have been around here long enough to not get confused by all of this... even more confused than I usually am that is??

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok Guys,

I'm outta here

ev2.jpg

Saaby

Flashaholic

No! Don't GO!

-------------
s2.gif