Anyone out there interested in Helicopters?

arab

Enlightened
I Have to warn you, this is addictive. It's one of those games that takes all of about 2 seconds to understand, but (perhaps) 2 years to perfect.

Oh, did I mention it's also very addictive?

You have been warned: Fly the helicopter

For those of you that pay as you go, here is a tip - play it once and then disconnect from the internet. You can play it from the cached files.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Dang you! BTY, so far--Best=722

EDIT
I mean 798
I mean 1026
I mean 1906

D

**DONOTDELETE**

1520 stay high most of the time -- at 1520 man, there's a sudden narrow passage down low.!! kerplow!!!
a barrel of laughs! thanks!

Saaby

Flashaholic
Yup that's my trick too, but Ted....the levels change every time you play
shocked.gif

Arab, Ted has another trick up his sleeve--he's using a mouse with 1 button
wink.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Jeezus I suck. I hope I'm better without a sleeping baby on my arm. But JEEZUS I suck.

I think I'd do a lot better without those damn green walls in my way. What are they for, anyway!?

Cutter

Enlightened
733 was my best gang....it's probably going to stay my best too.....seeing as how I just threw my computer out the window and started screaming....out... damned helicopter.....out!!
grin.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Cutter:
733 was my best gang....it's probably going to stay my best too.....seeing as how I just threw my computer out the window and started screaming....out... damned helicopter.....out!!
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Isn't it "Out damned copter out I say" while you rub your hands together??

Brock

Flashaholic
Hey I suck too... I got just over 500. Maybe if I had a slower computer, it must be my fast connection and fast CPU, otherwise I would be good
wink.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Brock, uhhh, nevermind.

Earlier I was playing it on my pops computer and now I'm back on my slow but stable laptop and couldn't hardly play it. Moved toooooo slooooowwwww...oh well, guess I'll have to play some more tomorrow
grin.gif

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bloody addictive thing! Just when I thought I had gotten over things like this (and Solitaire!). Managed 1026 with 20 minutes practice, though
smile.gif

The things I've settled for while waiting for Doom3, Unreal2 and Duke Nukem Forever.... *sigh*

Saaby

Flashaholic
Hey now, as Click and Clack the Tappert brothers would (and do) say:

"Now start work, and DON'T play Solitare"

arab

Enlightened
I did warn you all!

I've being playing this for a week and my high score is 969. Have you all noticed that the walls converge as you progress. I wonder what it's like at the very high scores???

Having said all this, I find that I can play this game while doing something else at the same time. On hold on the phone, listening to somebody drone on, etc, etc.

Am I the only one who thinks the helicopter sometimes gets bigger as it approaches an obstacle?