• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Alephs, bezels, FM & Mac M*g mods, LC/LH boards, VIP, Tvodrd NLS

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bezels, Aleph, FM & Mac parts, LC/LH boards, VIPs, Tvodrd NLS

I am selling some spares. I am interested in trades or offers. I will be adding to this thread so please check back for updates. Items in bold are still available. This is sort of a continuation of this thread. Since I am not getting email notifications from CPF, the quickest way to reach me may be on TnC Forums.

1. Black Maxlite II pre-order spot #56 with clicky and single stage. I'm asking what I paid $245 SOLD
2. NAT Maxlite 2 stage twisty #58. This mint condition light comes with the S bin emitter which I believe was rare with this build. You can convert this light to a clicky with a pre-order by TnC going on now. Lighthound is selling these for $297 including shipping. $245 SOLD
3. Mint modded UX1J HD45. This light started as a joker TWOJ and was modded by milkyspit to a non joker UXIJ for superior throw and ouput. This HD45 also works with 18650s and flat top cells unlike most HD45s. A few marks were made on the edge of the lens when this brand new light was modded and these show on the edge of the beam. I'm selling well below my cost at $240 SOLD
4. New unused black HA Aleph 1x123 tube. $37 TRADED
5. New unused black HA Aleph 1x123 tube. $37 SOLD
6. New unused black HA Aleph 1x123 tube. $37 SOLD
7. New unused black CR2 tube. $37 SOLD
8. New unused black CR2 tube. $37 SOLD
9. New unused black 1.5x123 or 2xCR2 tube. $27 SOLD
10. Ti TnC proto Ti 27mm bezel ring $55 SOLD
11. Aluminum TnC Proto 27mm bezel ring $30 SOLD
12. Unused grey EXTN-36 for M6-R by Petrev. $75 SOLD
13. Unused grey EXTN-36 for M6-R by Petrev. $75 SOLD
14. VIP in excellent condition includes the kings crown tail, 123 tube, and the standard head w/reflector and optic $135 SOLD
15. Special Edition VIP "smoothie" upgraded with a UXIJ, only one of five or six made. These VIPs were built without the knurling and are much easier to handle and nicer to hold IMO. The light has two pin sized spots missing ano on the module, but the light hasn't been used otherwise. I'm including a king's crown tail switch and the standard head with reflector and optic. The light in the picture (lousy picture) has a Halibut tail and BH that I am now including. $235 SOLD
16. VIP pocket clip $15 SOLD
17. VIP 2 AA tube in mint condition $55 SOLD
18. New unused Lioncub boards $30 for (1) and $25 for each additional board. These boards will work in the Lioncub, Lionheart and Chameleon. These boards are a V2 firmware upgrade for the Lionhearts and a PWM solution for the chameleon for higher output at DD than the chameleon (depending on the Vf of the LED). SOLD
19. Lioncub pocket clip $15 SOLD
20. Lioncub pocket clip $15 SOLD

21. Silver nFlex WYOS Mag2D on a 'D' heatsink bored to accept 8 AA of any width with included ModAMag 2D to 8AA adapter. The mag switch has been modded for momentary activation. Comes with a LOP Aluminum reflector and it includes a UCL. The lights shows some minor wear from light use. $145

22. TranquilityBase 18650 NAT E series tube. Some don't realize TB manually lathes his items and the workmanship is superb. On this one though the HA is lighter on one side and not otherwise perfect. $75 SOLD
23. Icarus FM 1.5 WWOS M*g. I recently received this beautiful light. It is a red FM 1.5 tri-bore body that came with the 700L series. Icarus put blue glow powder around the emitter, built a cage for the N-Flex board, modded the switch for momentary and cut the cam off the M*g reflector. It comes with a UCL window and a FM battery holder for 3x 17670 li-ions cells for extremely long run times on the 5 level Nflex light with 1000ma on high for tremendous output. You don't see these sell often and I don't know why I'm selling except I don't have a use right now. I'm asking what I think I paid. $255 SOLD
24. FF2 T bin madmax sammie (only). $45
25. Red FM3V Elephant. This new unused light was purchased at a large premium from the builder long after the run was over. The light comes with two extension tubes, the extended tail cap and (3) 3x18650 battery carriers for many bulb configurations running from 3.6v to 10.8v. $575 SOLD
26. Black FM3H. SOLD
27. Red FM 1D with 4x 14500 parallel holder with charger jack. This beautiful light is new unused and would make a great setup for LEDs or 3.6v bulbs. Stock lens, bulb and reflector. $150 SOLD
28. Mint chrome PD. This was once part of Don's own stash. It has a UX1J, tritium piston, Ti clip and bezel that Don polished. It has the standard drive levels. There were only 40 made. $575 SOLD
I have the below TnC parts listed at TnC Forums with pictures and these might sell there first. The first to post in either forum gets the part.
29. TnC SF NAT 27mm head. These heads work with the TnC SF system only and include the Mcgizmo 27L reflector, a mineral lens and o-ring. $59.50 SOLD
30. TnC SF NAT 27mm head. These heads work with the TnC SF system only and include the Mcgizmo 27L reflector, a mineral lens and o-ring. $59.50 SOLD
31. TnC SF NAT 27mm head. These heads work with the TnC SF system only and include the Mcgizmo 27L reflector, a mineral lens and o-ring. $59.50 SOLD
32. TnC SF NAT 27mm head. These heads work with the TnC SF system only and include the Mcgizmo 27L reflector, a mineral lens and o-ring. $59.50 SOLD
33. FM 1xAA HA gun silver mini mini with head bored for 20mm reflectors. $80 SOLD
34. Mac finned and grooved pewter 2xAA mini mag. $40 SOLD
35-A. Mac finned and grooved pewter 2XAA mini mag with a metal reflector and glass lens. It also comes with a TL-3 bulb, (2) AA sized li-ions, and a cermic base for a mini hotwire setup, however the copper leads broke off the base in transit. This might be a good deal for someone who can replace the copper leads or who has a spare working ceramic holder. $60

35-B. FM Spiral Gun Metal HA M*g 85. Comes with stock lens, bulb, reflector and a 9x4/5A FM rechargeable battery holder that charges through the tail cap. $150 SOLD
36. FM Chromed, finned and grooved 8xAA mod. $125 without MM battery holder, $150 with holder. TRADED
37. FM3V Chrome 3" head with two chrome tube extensions and a deep tail cap. Includes 3x3X18650 holders. SOLD
38. Mac "Torch". Red with fluted head, 12xIB1400 cells and battery holder. There are a few 'small' scratches on the knurling and the light was charged about 10 times. This is probably my favorite bright flood light. $275 SOLD
39. Mac 1150/550 lumen ROP mod. This is 'the' ROP mod IMO and is a complete custom light including charger and 6xA battery pack. Also with a few small scratches to the anodizing with about 10 charges on the light. $260 SOLD

40. Pewter SD Mag with fluted head and mac's tail switch. This a flupic UX1J run on a 4xAA holder with a UCL lens. The tube has a scratch, otherwise this is a light saber driving the flupic and LED hard on burst or at low levels on low with my program:

User Mode 1: burst> level 1> tactical strobe> Level 2> 3 second beacon>15 second beacon>SOS> set mode
User Mode 2: set level > set strobe >set mode, 800ms
The second interface goes back to the first after 800ms to make it simple and to make it harder to get lost. Milkyspit built this for me and I probably have over $250 in the light. Asking $225

41. UX1J flupic Aleph LE built by Icarus with the UI listed above. $95 SOLD
42. UX1J flupic Aleph LE built by Icarus wtih the UI below $95
burst> level 1> strobe> Level 2> SOS> OFF > SET LEVEL > SET STROBE at 800ms. SOLD
43. UX1J NG1000 Aleph LE built by Icarus. $95 SOLD
44. Red F4GR NG1000 Aleph LE built by Icarus. $95 SOLD
45. Royal Blue Q5KY NG1000 Aleph LE built by Icarus. $95 SOLD
46. Golden Aleph swirl A2, 1.5 tube and flat top two stage tail cap. New condition $290 w/out LE, or $350 with LE form above. SOLD
47. Black and green Aleph swirl 2x123 tube and trim two stage tail cap with a choice of heads. SOLD
48. Chrome A3. SOLD
49. Black Aleph A3 complete. Head is only tested but it came new with a few spots of missing anodizing. 2x123 tube and Mclicky tail included. Pic shows the head and the missing ano, but the tube and tail in pic are not included. Please pick an LE between #41 and #45. $240 SOLD
50. Black Aleph A1 complete, 1.5x 123 tube, McClicky tail switch. The head has a hard to notice flat spot on the rim, although no anodizing is missing and bezels thread in fine. Bezel in pic is not included. Please pick an LE between #41 and #45. $230 SOLD
51. Icarus Black QL-A3 driving 4xUX1J LEDs in 4x McR-20 reflectors at 700ma each for 340-460 lumens at the LEDs! 2x 18500 TB dark NAT body plus black Mc2Es standard tail. SOLD
52. Mc2Es trim black tail. $75 SOLD
53. Mc2Es SFT black chopped flat top tail. $75 SOLD
54. Mc2Es standard bare tail without the tripod holes (rare). Pic showed on tube (not included on #56). SOLD
55. Mc2Es standard NAT (dark) tail. $75 SOLD
56. TB 3x123 bare aluminum E series tube. Tube does not include tail in pic. TB's tubes are manually lathed and are beautiful. $85 SOLD
57. TB 1x18650 black tube E series tube. Pic on # 49 shows the tube. $85 SOLD
58. TB 2x 18650 black tube E series head and C series tail with Mc2Es two stage switch in C tail. C tail has a nick. Head is not included. SOLD

59. Bare aluminum Aleph A1 bezel ring (standard issue). $15

60. Bare aluminum PD-A2 bezel ring (standard issue). $15 SOLD
61. Original straight Ti PD clip w/screws. $20 SOLD
62. McGizmo 27mm Ti bezel. $59 SOLD
63. McGizmo 20mm Ti bezel polished. $39 SOLD

64. McGizmo 20mm Ti bezel. $39

65. Shoppe 27mm Ti bezel. These bezels have sharp ends and are not high quality as they were sold. You may need to sand the threads to make them fit. $25

66. Shoppe 27mm Ti bezel. These bezels have sharp ends and are not high quality as they were sold. You may need to sand the threads to make them fit. $25

67. PEU 20mm stainless bezel with slots for tritium. $29

68. PEU 20mm stainless bezel with slots for tritium. $29

69. PEU 20mm stainless bezel with slots for tritium. $29

70. 3x green Gregw trit vials for PEU's 20mm bezels etc. $20 SOLD
71. 3x green Gregw trit vials for PEU's 20mm bezels etc. $20 SOLD
72. 3x blue Gregw trit vials for PEU's 20mm bezels etc. $20 SOLD
73. 3x red Gregw trit vials for PEU's 20mm bezels etc. $20 SOLD
74. TB 18650 bare tube, mint. (does not include tail) $85 SOLD
75. Bare McE2S trim two stage tail cap, mint. $75 SOLD

76. DB1500 UX1J hot rod built by Chop. Probably one of the brightest tight LED spots around to this day. Only tested. $85

77. XX1S flupig LE built by Icarus with my program of:
User Mode 1: burst> level 1> tactical strobe> Level 2> 3 second beacon>15 second beacon>SOS> set mode
After 800ms the second interface goes back to the first. This should keep it simple. Only tested. $90 ON HOLD

78. Chrome Aleph CR2 tube, mint. $60 SOLD

79. VIP pocket clip $15

80. VIP 2 AA tube with plastic end caps in mint condition $55 SOLD
81. VIP 2 AA tube with plastic end caps in mint condition $55 SOLD

82. VIP 2 AA tube with plastic end caps in good condition $55

83. VIP beater CR123 tube. $20
84. VIP bare al twisty tail cap with two foam donuts $30 SOLD

85. VIP bare al twisty tail cap with two foam donuts $30

86. VIP complete small head w/lens, o-ring, reflector, worn condition $25

87. VIP complete small head w/lens, o-ring, reflector, rough condition $25

88. VIP complete BH good condition $40

89. VIP rare Halibut guarded tail cap, mint $40 SOLD

90. VIP one of a kind bare Halibut prototype smooth tube and guarded tail cap in 7075 alloy $100

91. VIP complete light with King's Crown tail cap, CR123 tube, VIP module (with customary ano missing), and VIP small head with reflector, lens and o-ring. This light has a high achieving UX1J mod in excellent condition. $135

92. VIP complete light with King's Crown tail cap, CR123 tube, VIP module (with customary ano missing), and VIP small head with reflector, lens and o-ring. Fair condition with wear. $120

93. VIP BBH 3" head (also fits TnC SF-Series lights) in new condition. This is likely the throw monster of LED heads. $125 ON HOLD

94. Flupig with program:
After 800ms the second interface goes back to the first. This should keep it simple. $40 ON HOLD

95. Triflupic with program:
After 800ms the second interface goes back to the first. This should keep it simple. $70 SOLD

96. Unused grey EXTN-36 for M6-R by Petrev. $75

97. FM Black fat body complete light. This might be good for all those who just acquired a FM 3" head. Includes tail cap with charging jack, 7xAA FM battery pack, FM custom axial 7.2 volt bulb, aluminum reflector and Boro lens. $200 SOLD
98. FM Black 6xAA fat body with charging hole in tail cap, mint (with either a 7xAA battery pack or a 6XAA battery holder. $175 SOLD
99. FM 7xAA battery pack for FM fat bodies only. $25 SOLD

100. FM 7xAA battery pack for FM fat bodies only. $25

101. FM 18xAA battery holder for FM fat bodies only. $38

102. FM 18xAA battery holder. $36 SOLD
103. FM 12xAA battery holder. $35 SOLD
104. FM 12xAA battery holder for FM fat bodies only. $35 SOLD
105. FM 12xAA battery holder for FM fat bodies only. $35 SOLD
106. FM 3x18650 battery holder $50 SOLD
106. FM black fat body 120mm extension tube $36 SOLD
107. FM Black fat body 60mm extension tube $25 SOLD
108. FM Black fat body 60mm extension tube $25 SOLD
109. FM Black fat body 60mm extension tube $25 SOLD
110. FM Black deep tail cap for 18650 battery holders. $50 SOLD

In addition I have more bezels listed on my TnC Online Store.

I am also offering a Tvodrd light (known by many as Larry Lights). This is a green NLS. These are rare and special lights. Please send a PM to my profile with any offers. I've lowered the price yet again, and again, and again to $325.

Of course I am also selling the TnC Lava Lamp and other lights/parts on the TnC Online Store.

For all orders over $25; shipping usps conus with delivery confirmation included. Insurance is extra if requested. Interntional orders' shipping costs are extra. I won't be responsible for loss. Paypal or US Postal Money Orders accepted, CC paypal please add 4%. First to post an unconditional "I'll take it" in this thread gets priority. After posting please PM for payment and shipping details. Please PM if you have a proposed trade. I'm willing to pay for upgrades and accept partial payment and lights in trade as well. Thanks for Looking.

Last edited:

BladeZealot

Enlightened
Re: Alephs,TB tubes, bezels, FM & Mac M*g mods, Maxlite II, LC/LH boards, VIP, Tvodrd NLS

I'll take this!!

53. Mc2Es SFT black chopped flat top tail. $75

:paypal:

Last edited:

erinO919

Enlightened
Re: Alephs,TB tubes, bezels, FM & Mac M*g mods, Maxlite II, LC/LH boards, VIP, Tvodrd NLS

I'll take #62

Can't get your email address from the profile, please PM me your PayPal info :), and how much should I pay for the international shipping (via Global Priority Mail)?

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #50 with LE #43. PM sent.

EDIT: Still available, please see my post #17.

Last edited:

tdurand

Enlightened
Re: Alephs,TB tubes, bezels, FM & Mac M*g mods, Maxlite II, LC/LH boards, VIP, Tvodrd

Eric-
How deep is this treasure chest of yours??

Frustration and wonder rolled into one thread.:grin2:

T

lotsalumens

Enlightened

I'll take #55 (55. Mc2Es standard NAT (dark) tail. $75)

Charles

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

I`ll take #57....the TB black 1X18650 battery tube.

I can`t reach you via an email, so please send a PM to me with your PP info, and I`ll send your funds to you. (Communicating via email also won`t work very well for me right now because I won`t be at my home computer for the next couple of days.)

Thanks!

:)

Last edited:

aosty

Enlightened

PM sent for #37.

Scottiver

Enlightened

I don't get it. On some of the Alephs, you say complete light, then you say pick a light engine for $95? Are these complete lights or not? Just wondering.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Scottiver said:
I don't get it. On some of the Alephs, you say complete light, then you say pick a light engine for $95? Are these complete lights or not? Just wondering.

I'm sorry if I was confusing. I wanted the Aleph buyers to have a choice of LEs. The LEs are included in the price for the complete lights, they just need to be selected.

erinO919

Enlightened

PayPal sent for #62 and international shipping(Global Priority Mail).
Total $64 :)

Thanks,
Chao

Nuutaro

Newly Enlightened

I'm intersted in #56.
PM sent.

Shunji Kashiwagi

Nuutaro

Newly Enlightened

I will take #56 : TB 3x123 bare aluminum E series tube.
PM sent.

Shunji Kashiwagi

Last edited:

Nuutaro

Newly Enlightened

C.C. PayPal sent.
Thank you!

Shunji Kashiwagi

chellyc

Enlightened

I'll take 49 with the 41 LE. Would also like to be 2nd for 47/48. Thanks.

Chelly

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

My profuse apologies, but I'm going to put my interest in #50 with LE #43 on hold. It's a purchase for a friend and I'm not in a position to decide if the tiny nick on the head is acceptable.

Until I can, please consider #50 and #43 available per Eric's original conditions of sale.

If it is still available when I can make that call, great. If not congrats to the new owner of an increasingly rare and desireable light.

Once again, my apologies for such inexcusable conduct.

Nuutaro

Newly Enlightened

I am interested in #63. McGizmo 20mm Ti bezel polished. $39.
PM sent.

Shunji Kashiwagi

Nuutaro

Newly Enlightened

Additional C.C. PayPal sent for #63.
Thank you!

Regards,
Shunji Kashiwagi

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bumpit: