• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sales thread: mCree Ti *Closed for time being*

McGizmo

Flashaholic
** I am presently out of components needed for any complete light builds and the offer is closed until I can again build and ship lights. I expect more parts to arrive this month but until they do and I can build lights, I don't want to take orders into the build queue. I will open the orders and sales as soon as I can. Thanks!

- Don

Hi guys,

I guess it's time to go wheels up here. :green:

I have 3 ea. XR27-C lights ($440) available to first come first serve. (I built some of these while waiting for the needed screws for the XR19 heads.) At present, the mod time and method of getting the XR27 heads completed is not friendly to me and I want to hold off making more for a while. I am expecting inspiration to come on these and I do have some other ideas.

So.....

The initial sales will involve the XR19-C ($420). I have a dozen or so already built and ready to go and will be assembling more this weekend. I hope to minimize e-mail communications and streamline the order process if at all possible. If you have questions, please ask them here and not in an e-mail.

It seems posible that there will be an initial rush for these that will not be covered by the first 12 lights already made. I will place folks in the queue in the order I receive clear and concise e-mail orders:

If you want one of these for sure, please do the following:

Send me an e-mail (dmcleish(at)pacbell.net

In the subject place: "XR19-C order"

In the body of the e-mail, please provide your real and CPF name along with your mailing address and a phone number if international.

Now you may be too late for an already assembled unit and if you are willing to wait until I can assemble one, please give me an order expiration date signifying the time you want your order cancelled if I have not shipped.
I am only willing to keep a list in the build queue for folks who want the light and I can go ahead and ship as soon as I am able.

Obviously if you change your mind before I ship, you can e-mail me and ask to be removed but if I finish the light and put it in the drop box at O'dark 30, I don't want a response to my postage notification and request of payment to be, sorry, I don't want it anymore..

As usual for my programs, when I package your light, I will generate postage and send you an e-mail. At that point, the light is out of my hands and I would appreciate payment via PayPal to the e-mail address above. Please don't send payment before this. Priority and Global Priority mail is included in the $420 price. I will put the total amount in the subject line of the postage notification.

Last edited:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: Sales thread: mCree Ti

Reserved for bail out or corrections. :eek: :nana:

Oh yeah, the line up:

initial-lineup.jpg

And some notes.

Regarding your e-mail orders, I will reply to an order to let you know it has been received but beyond that, hopefully the next you hear from me is with a postage notification. If your order has conditions or questions or unclear content, it may sit until I have the courage and energy to respond. :eek: Only clear and unqualified orders will get placed in the build queue, sorry.

Last edited:

cy

Flashaholic

opsss.... what I want a ti PD w/cree

Last edited:

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Pistons and sleeves are still on order.I have been told they should be done within next couple weeks but I have heard other such tales......... Until then, no PD's.

antc_tw2002

Newly Enlightened

Email order sent for one Ti XR27-C

Last edited:

cryhavok

Enlightened

E-mail sent for a 27C/19C whichever is available. 27C is preferred.

Thanks,
Shawn

ronan

Newly Enlightened

Hi Guys

First post from me !

I've just put in my order for one of these lights.

I've got 2 PD's and a 27 so far, but this is my first Ti !

Just in time for Christmas !

Can't wait.

ronan

McGizmo

Flashaholic

I am going to go eat something and then get some work done. I will respond to e-mails and questions here later on. Thanks! :) :wave: It looks from the subjects in new e-mails that two of the 3 XR27's are spoken for. Received E-mail will be the deciding point if necessary and not a post here if it is not supported with an e-mail.

I am only accepting orders for the XR19-C at present. No lists will be started on the PD's. Sorry.

It appears some of you guys don't know your own address or how to include it? Addresses change and I won't assume I have the right one on file.

dimebag

Newly Enlightened

I'm in for one XR19-C if it is still available. Email on the way!