Home Depot raises 3AA MiniMag price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo DV8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just went to Home Depot today and noticed that they had raised the price of their 3AA LED MiniMag from $20 to $24, bringing it right up to the price found everywhere else. I figured they would do that eventually... glad I bought a few beforehand.

sawmill23

Newly Enlightened
Their pricing is crazy and doesnt make a lot of sense on a lot of items. Is that $24 with batteries?

They dont list the LED's on thier website either.

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think on the west coast they were 19.99, here in the east I never saw them less that 24..

summerwind

Newly Enlightened
ya'll are lucky.....i just paid $27.49 for my 3AA LED at our Lowes out here in Fresno Ca.......then saw it at Orchard supply for a buck less.
now i want a Red and Blue one(or is that gay?:huh: ), but no one has em yet................then again, ya'll just got me into a whole hobby.......boy the wife is gonna luv you guys......:lolsign:

Ken_McE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys, I've been wondering about those lights. How well do they perform? How's the runtime?

Norm

Retired Administrator
Does anyone know where I could order a couple of 2 AA's online for around $20 each?
Norm

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I noticed that this weekend too. Went to Home Despot for a few errands while at the beach and thought I might pick up another 3AAA for $19 and change (no tax in Delaware). Price was $24 and change, so I passed.

Mr_Light

Enlightened
Recent prices from www.robertstool.com

I have placed several orders with them and payed around $7 shipping for bulbs and Mag parts.
Note the $50 minimum order and expect to pay actual UPS shipping charges.

MAGLITE/SP2201H In Stock
- 2 Cell AA Mini-Mag-LED Flashlight w/Holster and 2 Batteries Black
Your Price: $18.14 Suggested List: $36.55 Weight: 0.3 lbs.

MAGLITE/SP2301H In Stock
- 3 Cell AA Mini-Mag-LED Flashlight w/Holster and 2 Batteries Black
Your Price: $19.58 Suggested List: $39.45 Weight: 0.4 lbs.

MAGLITE/ST2D016 In Stock
- 2 D-Cell LED Mag-Lite Flashlight Black
Your Price: $24.76 Suggested List: $49.86 Weight: 0.9 lbs.

MAGLITE/ST3D016 In Stock
- 3 D-Cell LED Mag-Lite Flashlight Black
Your Price: $25.49 Suggested List: $51.34 Weight: 0.9 lbs.

If in doubt search FROOGLE on the Mag part number (example SP2201H for the 2AA Magled) sort by price.

drdecibel

Newly Enlightened
If anyone is still interested these lights have been discontinued, but if you dig around at WalMart they are on clearance for $19.00. Use the price checker in the isle if not marked down.

Status
Not open for further replies.