Thanks to Quickbeam!

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
I wanted to post this were everyone could see.

I would like to thank Quickbeam (Doug P) for hosting a page on his web site where we can arcive our runtime plots. Now there is a central location where the question "anyone know the runtime of...." can be answered.

http://thelightsite.cruxial.com/reviews/runtimes_archive/runtimes.html

Thanks Quickbeam
grin.gif

Slick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, thanks for the contributions guys..
icon14.gif

Quickbeam's site was a major catalyst in getting me started modding flashlights. And why not, I modify nearly everything I have in some way or other
grin.gif

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awwwww, Gee folks, I'm all embarassed now.

Seriously though, a huge part of that thanks goes to Cruxial.com, the owner of the server hosting my website (and fellow CPF Member as well), for letting me suck up all that disk space and bandwidth!

Many, Many, Many Thanks!

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Roy and Quickbeam,

The good stuff you guys are doing here reflects the true spirit of this BB and what makes it so great.
smile.gif

It's really hard disk space and bandwidth well-used
grin.gif

Grummond

Newly Enlightened
Roy,
I always look out for your runtime graphs and find them a valuable source of info, I believe the last one you did was for the Streamlight Baton Light and I was actually meaning to drop a couple of lines just to say that it's appreciated, now that we can access that information in one place is great.

I think it was after visiting Quickbeam's site that I decided to become the proud owner of an Opalec Newbeam and boy I have to tell you I'm glad I did it's more than paid for itself.

I'd like to thank both of you.
Good effort chaps.
icon14.gif

Grummond
smile.gif