• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: AWR Nano Package # 1 @ $99

skr

Newly Enlightened
This is for a spot in line for AWR's Nano light. This is for package # 1 which includes the light, one charger head, and and one body (no extra charger body). It should also include 1 rechargeable Li-Ion battery. Original cost was $98 plus $11 for the upgraded emitter. Includes the standard 3-ft A/C charger cord -- you might still be able to change this to the USB charger cord if you'd like, but you'd need to verify this with Andrew or Leigh. If you're not in the US then you may need to send a few more dollars to Andrew to cover shipping (again, he'd be able to verify this).

IIRC, this is spot # 138 and is currently expected to be shipped by February. I can't guarantee delivery by any particular date, though.

I'm asking $99 for this (a $10 loss from what I have in it). I can accept payment via PayPal or money order, but would prefer PayPal. I might consider a trade for a nice wristwatch or electronic doodads that catch my fancy... but I'm not looking for any other flashlights at this time.

Last edited:

skr

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: AWR Nano Package # 1

I'll take $10 off the asking price, bringing this to $99. I'll also consider trades for HD-DVDs or other items.

skr

Newly Enlightened
Bump... all of those with Christmas money fresh in your pockets, let me know... :)

TSWrench

Newly Enlightened
I'll take it! Please PM me with your PayPal info and I'll complete the transaction.