Advantix Film Container's

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anybody got a few empty one's they want to get rid of? They hold 2 CR123's
very nicely.:naughty:

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why don't you go down to some local photo processing stores and see if you can mooch there. Some of the processors actually reuse the APS containers to give the negatives back to the consumer, but others may just discard them.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Before you do, let me forwarn you and also wish you better luck than I had.
Seems that we don't seem to have a lot of APS format users (or at least not at the stores I went to ... not even a Wal*Mart.) Our neighborhood Ritz said they use the containers to hold the negatives when they return them to the customer. I hope you have more APS users in your neck of the woods.

The first time that I checked was about 3 years ago when I first read about APS containers here, and then I checked again about a month ago without success, but I haven't really been looking all that hard.

InfidelCastro

Banned
Brighteyez said:
Why don't you go down to some local photo processing stores and see if you can mooch there. Some of the processors actually reuse the APS containers to give the negatives back to the consumer, but others may just discard them.

Back when I asked about them on here, everyone acted like they were everywhere for free. I tried three different processors and they're all like we use those sir.. :/

FiftyCalAl

Newly Enlightened
Mark,

I get them at Walmart and Ritz. They save them and give them to me. Has to be the Kodak brand though to fit two 123 cells properly, though. I'll send you a couple with the MN02 you just bought. Alan

Latest posts