• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: **ALL SOLD**

neue

Newly Enlightened
OK, I have been a bit excessive in my recent flashlight acquisitions. Need to thin the herd a bit to fund some other projects and holiday spending. These three lights are new (I just received them last week). I ran each one for less then 5 minutes just to see how they perform. For the most part, I am asking what I paid for the lights, plus I am throwing in a few bonus items that make these excellent deals. Paypal only (cash or CC acceptable), US addresses only. All prices include domestic USPS Priority shipping. First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. Questions and PM are welcome (although it may take me a day to respond). If you are concerned about my low # of posts, you can check out my rating on eBay, same user name: 362 (100% positive).
Paypal to: mike [at] neue [dot] com
Please add your CPF user name in your Paypal payment somewhere. Thanks.

#1: Nickel plated 2x18650 M*g "C". This is a beautiful Fivemega M*g "C" Nickel 2x18650. Also included is a Boro lens, and a Heavy Stipple dual function reflector. I tested this light for about 5 minutes with a Pelican bulb. It is very bright and should have excellent runtime on Li-ion batteries.
Read more about this flashlight here.
BONUS ITEMS: I am including 2 x Protected 18650 (2200mAH) cells (worth $24). Also included is a charging jack which you can attach to your own charger (you can pick one up at batteryspace.com or on CPF).
SOLD

#2: Milkyspit CREEmated! M231 in Mag 1D Housing.
This thing is blazing. This light is based on a 1D Mag host and uses Nuwai Q3 orange peel reflectors. According to Milkyspit, this light should deliver an average of 231 lumens continuous on 4AA Sanyo 2700mAh NiMH cells for 3-3.5 hours. Emitters used are Cree bin P3, tint WC (roughly equivalent to Luxeon tint XO). You can read more about it here and here.
BONUS ITEMS: I will throw in 3 x Protected 14500 (750 mAH) cells (worth $27) and a dummy AA cell (worth $5) so you can run these on Li-ion batteries. You'll need your own charger. SOLD

#3: CR2 Ion (w/Cree Mod from 4sevens) (Natural finish). I picked up this great little light at www.fenix-store.com. It is bright to start with, but I had 4sevens upgrade the emitter to a Cree XR-E (a $75 upgrade).
Here's some info about the non-modified version.
BONUS ITEMS: I will include 12 new CR2 batteries with a nice carrying case, as well as a keychain holder for a backup CR2 battery (items worth $36).
SOLD

Last edited:

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milkyspit M321-1D Cree-Mated, Chrome 2x18650 M*g "C", CR2 Ion (w/Cree Mod)

I'd probably snag that ion if it was blue! :D

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milkyspit M321-1D Cree-Mated, Chrome 2x18650 M*g "C", CR2 Ion (w/Cree Mod)

Since I don`t have any lights built by Milky and the Q3 reflectors sound intersting also, I`ll take #1 please.:)

Thank you,
Ken

UPDATE: PayPal sent!:grin2:

Last edited:

neue

Newly Enlightened

Thanks, Ken. I'll get it shipped out first thing on Monday. I think you'll enjoy this light. I'll probably regret selling it, but I guess I can always have another one made.

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

kenster said:
Since I don`t have any lights built by Milky and the Q3 reflectors sound intersting also, I`ll take #1 please.:)

Thank you,
Ken

UPDATE: PayPal sent!:grin2:

Cool Kenster! Welcome to the family! :D

patord

Newly Enlightened

Wow I keep missing the boat on getting a Milky when they pop up here. If you have any more (specifically cree's in a mag body) coming up Milky please let me know.

In the meantime...

I'll take #3, pending a few questions in a PM coming to you right after this post.

Last edited:

neue

Newly Enlightened

PM reply sent.

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast

would you trade the Ion XR-E For my 27LT WW0T?

Thanks

neue

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the offer, but it is reserved for patord pending receipt of funds. Also, I really just want to sell these lights to fund other acquisitions.

neue

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Chrome 2x18650 M*g "C" **PRICE DROP**

Price lowered on Mag. Give your self a holiday gift. :santa: Batteries are included!

Nebula

Enlightened
Re: FS: Chrome 2x18650 M*g "C" **PRICE DROP**

neue - No disrespect intended but you should correct the thread title to reflect that the 2C is nickel not chrome. Kirk

neue

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Nickel plated 2x18650 M*g "C" **PRICE DROP**

Good point. It's all shiny stuff to me.

Nebula

Enlightened

neue - I should have added that I purchased three of these lights. One 1xC and two 2xCs. FM's work is superb and I commend anyone looking for a really nice 2C light to buy yours. Good luck with the sale. Kirk

djkt

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the nickel plated mag, paypal on the way,thanks djkt

farmall

Enlightened

Nice grab djkt.

I'll back-up just in case.

neue

Newly Enlightened

Everything has been sold. Thanks CPF. I'll have a few more listings going up soon.

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast

djkt said:
I'll take the nickel plated mag, paypal on the way,thanks djkt

I thought Kenster got it, see post #3

neue

Newly Enlightened
I made the rookie move of renumbering the lights after the first two sold to put the remaining light at #1. Probably not the best idea for avoiding confusion. Next time I'll leave it alone.

Latest posts