Pumpkin carving time!

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are my latest carvings one of them is the new carvable foam fake ones call you tell which? Then are both lit with a CMG Bonfire (yes I finally found a use for this worthless light ) with the lens removed?
Grim-Pumpkin.jpg

Grim-2.jpg

Spider-1.jpg

Spider-2.jpg

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Light-Headed:
My guess is that the top one is the foam one. They both look nice however. Well done.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thanks, Yes you are right the top one is the foam. It is much harder to tell in real life and in the dark. I am very happy with these fake pumpkins and will be getting more. They are easier to carve in some ways and harder in others.

Light-Headed

Enlightened
I may have to check those out myself. The only reason I could guess correctly which was the 'fake' was because you had it lit up so well that I could see what looked like small fiber bits left over from the cutting you did on it. Without all the lighting, I imagine it would be pretty darn hard to tell.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Xrunner:
I like the spider one, but they both look great. Where do you get the fake pumpkins to carve?

-Mike
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Try Hobby Lobby or any craft store.

Light-Headed

Enlightened
Originally posted by L.E.D.:
I made a buttox pumpkin
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Just don't use it to make a butt pie. I wouldn't go near it with a 10 foot fork.
smile.gif

Beside, it would probably taste like #%*@.
grin.gif

Latest posts