New China lights

Illum

Flashaholic
"low priced" is almost a surefire guarantee their non-american lights:ohgeez:

the style of the small 1w looks typical of the coast LED series
the 1W looks familiar.... like a nuwai...

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
These products aren't new.

The CR123 1W flashlight exists for a few years but I have never tested it. The 3AAA 1W flashlight is also a few years old and a very good flashlight. I used to sell these for 20 euro 2 years ago. That was a rock bottom price for a Luxeon based flashlight. They are direct driven on 3AAA with a resistor, overall good brightness, good focussing reflector with enough sidespill, nice aluminum construction, very long runtime, reliable clicky switch. Absolutely no complaints about these lights.

The 2CR123 light is one of the Golston 7W lights which have been for sold for more than a year now.

From my experience I know not all Chinese flashlights are crap, as a lot of people think here. Just give them a try and you'll see most of the time you get a lot of bang for the buck!

Last edited:

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have those last 2 in stock - not so new though...both are prett well made. Are they Surefire quality? No \but the 1W 3X AAA has a lot of appeal for people new to LED lights or who want to avoid CR123A's. The 7W - it's bright as hell and the price is right.