• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 1 P4 XRE Aleph-ES Can /w 50-500ma piglet board

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
Exactly what the title says. This LE goes for $130. The work done on it is absolutely gorgeous and the emitter has been soldered on for best heat sinking. The piglet is set for 50ma and 500ma which is perfect for everyday needs.

Please PM me or PP me directly to get dibbs on it. Thanks!

XFlash

Enlightened
Hello,
Not fimiliar with piglet board is this 2 level, or is it like flu-pic?
Thanks

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
Opps...actually kenster took it already but don't be in despair. I'll give you one that I've been using in one of my lights. Same P4, 50ma, 500ma. Give me a day or two to ship out. Thanks!

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
XFlash said:
Hello,
Thanks

This board is 2 fully regulated levels only and not like the flupic with 10 user selectable levels.

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
goldserve said:
Opps...actually kenster took it already but don't be in despair. I'll give you one that I've been using in one of my lights. Same P4, 50ma, 500ma. Give me a day or two to ship out. Thanks!

Thanks Kevin. Its going to find a new home in a new Titanium McR27XR head which is enroute from TB :popcorn:

vortechs

Enlightened
XFlash said:
Hello,
Thanks

If I remember the original thread about the initial tests on the piglet board, it is a boost-buck circuit that works best with a single Li-Ion cell, while the FLuPIC board is buck only (using 2 LDO's).

There are apparently also differences in the user interface, as goldserve mentioned above.