Flashaholic*

Default Calling all SG flashaholics

Xenon,
    Saint Tanic,
    Nerd,
    Lawrence,
    Lucien,

and others...

I will be at Beach Rd tomorrow (Sat 26 Oct 2002) for a CPF meet and chat. Time will be 2:00PM. We'll probably have a look-see session at the army surplus stores above the hawker center and at Sng Arms (Surefire and other good stuff!). If you've never been there, its just across the road from Golden Mile Shopping Center, along Beach Road.

After the recce, we'll adjourn to Starbucks at The Concourse for some coffee, chitchat and maybe some show-and-tell. BTW, you can buy the LC100 HID at the Concourse... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

After 4PM, I'll have to head back to work, so if you can make it, pls SMS or email me. Hoping as many of you as possible can make it.

See ya there!

Unenlightened

Default Re: Calling all SG flashaholics

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I'm cumming...yes...yes ..ohh [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Flashaholic*

Hooo lah, I will be at bugis this morning at 0830 for some photo shooting session, should end a 1 pm. But hmm.... I very blur sia, where is this beach road? Near bugis rite? Can anyone meet me some time and bring me there please?

Flashaholic*

I am going out now. If anyone is wulling, pleaes call my hp later to tell me where I can meet (I am a blur kid, so don't really know locations, would be good if can meet up at some mrt station and can guide me there [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )