28v 20 amp search light

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
take a look at this. MAbey aragorn could mod this thing up!
wink.gif
shocked.gif
wink.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1715745656

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
chris, you might try to contact them and see if you could work a deal.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
you might try to contact them and see if you could work a deal

I`ll see what I can do- but I won`t hold my breath. It seems that for every "USA Only" seller that agrees to sell to me, there`s another who doesn`t respond to my question, another that tells me in no uncertain terms "no chance" and another who`ll try to vastly overcharge me on shipping, or want a big "handling fee", and generally moan about how difficult it is dealing with overseas shipping.

Maybe I`ve been dealing with the wrong sellers, probably it`s just my bad luck.

rolleyes.gif

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
if he does though it would be a great find for you best of luck my CPF friend...

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh my...
shocked.gif

Too bad the seller says "USA Only " shipping, or that one would be destined for the South Wales Bulb Museum. And I`ve got a load of whacking great big 12v 37Ah SLA batteries I could try to fire the thing up with.

Never mind
frown.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update: no response from the seller and it`s long since ended. I don`t even know if he got my message, such is the terrible reliability of ebay`s mail/contact system, I`ve found. I wish they`d put it back as it was, and let ebay members email each other directly. But they won`t. They seem intent on driving Ebay users away with their constant meddling.......but don`t get me started on that.

Anyway it`s too late now. There will be others, that is for sure. Never mind....

rolleyes.gif