How the heck does this thing work?

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
This thing is suppose to work similar to a stun gun but affects your brain waves instead.

Is this thing for real? Do you just point it at someone and zap 'um?
smile.gif

I would guess you have to touch the person, how do you not zap yourself?

Pulse Wave Myotron

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is a link to the manufacturers website.

Been doing some research on stun guns at other forums, they are not highly rated to stop a "crazed" attacker.

Strong pepper spray may be a better non-lethal option.

Or just hit them with a Maglite
twak.gif
grin.gif

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
You have to be sure you get pepper spray with a SHU [Scoville Heat Units] rating of 1.5 million of higher. Don't go by the "percentage" rating on the package. Any good brand of spray will list their SHU rating on the unit.

There is this other lighting defence device I use. It puts out a quick blinding flash of light and sonic wave that is effective for stunning an attacker and/or intimidation with just the press of a lever actuator. It is very bright and very loud and the mere sight of it has been enough of a deterence in the past. There are drawbacks to the device. power unit instantly discharges all of its energy, and sometimes there is the distinct possiblity of persons receiving lead poisoning as an after affect.

hartage

Newly Enlightened
I'm perfectly happy with my colt.... easier to manage than a webley (or was that welbey? 445) with just a dash more stopping power than pepper spray. Too bad it won't make yer burrito kickin'