• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/Trade: M6-R Battery Pack Sold

PhantomZ

Enlightened
got a #34 M6-R battery made by JS. the battery has been kept well and charged. i only turn it on every so often just to keep the battery in use and to show off, other then that its been sitting there dying to go to someone who will use it to its full potential. you'll get everything you need to get your M6 up and running on GUILT FREE lumens. you'll get the #34 M6-R battery, power supply, hitek charger and cables. i have all the papers and manual that came with it. $300 includes paypal and regular shipping to anywhere. i'm not responsible for the package after its been sent off. everything will stay and be sold together unless someone wants to buy the charger and power supply first. no dibs on the battery if the charger and power supply isnt sold. first person to post "i'll take it" gets it. any questions pls post, pm or email [email protected].
thanks for looking~

Edit: will trade for a Nat Mclux PD with green tritium, UV1J and Ti clip.

Update: Sold,Pending Funds.

Last edited:

PhantomZ

Enlightened
Re: FS: M6-R Package

sorry.... i guess my wording isnt very clear. you only get the battery, charger, power supply and cables. M6 light not included.

Edit: the price was alittle high. dropped to $350 for everything. will also trade for a Nat Mclux PD with green tritium, UV1J and Ti clip.

Last edited: