Christmas List

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
well, it is almost that time again, and i need to come up with a christmas list. could you guys please help me out by inserting necessary or suggested products (preferably flashlights
grin.gif
) along with price, and the best/cheapest place to aquire them?

i am primarily looking for a couple more edc lights, my arc aaa and nightbuster 8x, and 6D maglite isn't enough anymore.

also, if the lights come with or could include cool accessories, please provide information as well. i should like to keep the prices at or preferably below $130.

Not all of the lights on this list will probably be my final choices. but hopefully i won't be the only one who finds this useful...

so far, i was thinking...

- surefire e2e
--- Kl1

- arc ls2
--- 2aa battery pack

- surefire e1e
--- o kl1

- eternaLight model x4 elite x-ray

- 3d/2aa mag combo

- inretech 6-ls drop-in

- surefire m2 millenium
--- kl2

that is all i can think of right now, but please add suggestions and comments. furthermore, if anyone would like to send me an item from this list, or from anywhere else, please drop me an e-mail and i will supply you with my address
grin.gif

this list will be updated as new products are suggested or come to my mind

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you're getting the SF E1 and/or E2, you must get a KL1 to go with it!

PsycoBob[Q2]

Enlightened
A 10-pack of Arc AAA'a and a gross of Duracell Ultra AAA's. (My personal fav)

Dat2zip BadBoy 400/500 LS drop-in module. Get a 3D/2AA Mag combo, and an InReTech 6-LS drop-in for the 3D. No focus, but good area light.

See if someone will sell a Cyan 5W monstrosity.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Rothrandir says >>well, it is almost that time again, and i need to come up with a christmas list.

Let me understand this, you need a Christmas "gift" list to give or receive? I'll add you to my Christmas card list if you add me to your "gift" to give list!!
wink.gif

Hmmmm what do I want?...and "Thanks"...
grin.gif
grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
list for me
grin.gif
if it were a list of thing i would buy for people, the price would be more like $5 or less
smile.gif