• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Several Mods for sale

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
These lights have all been modded by me. Some are used,some have never been carried.

This is a solid al flashlight made by rayovac with a pressed in sink with an old style Lowdome Lux I I bought from mr bulk years ago. I was made to run a small 12v battery but was only used till the first battery was dead.when the aaa li-ions came out it was a natural for them it has good heat sinking and will run for some time on a 300mah li cell.starting at .74a and dropping from there it has a good flood beam with no hot spot.It has been carried and has some dings on it but is a solid light.$30 shipped.Now 25 shipped conus

Next is a bare Arc AA with a stock head. There is a mark on the led but it is not seen in the beam. $50 shipped.SOLD

This is a Vari-bright(?) from Emilon a while back I changed the led to a WWOS and added a new reflector that is LOP on the lower half. it works on two 123s or 1X18650s it has not been carried and is in the condition I recieved it in it has less than a half hour on it. $60 shipped SOLD

Next is a Fenix l2p with the 1p body and a swoh lux I with the stock driver.The head got a small nick while removing the le.

$30 shipped SOLD
Finally this is a stock proton that I put a spring in the tail cap. This came from LRI with some small marks on the body between the switch and head. It has never been taken apart and has not been carried. I will include the original tail contact. $40 shipped.Now 35 shipped conus

Thanks for looking
Chris

Last edited:

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM sent, please reply to provided e-mail address with PP-info.

BTW: You forgot to provide a price for "Vari-bright(?)".

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can't wait for my first Arc AA ! I have been collecting Arc LSunits for some time, but this AA is different, maybe because it's so shined-up :) Please ship jan 3rd as we've agreed. :) Cheers !

VerbalK

Newly Enlightened
chris,

interested with the L2P.
do you ship to france ?
payment with CC paypal is ok ?
thanks

martonic

Enlightened
Christoph said:
This is a Vari-bright(?) from Emilon a while back I changed the led to a WWOS and added a new reflector that is LOP on the lower half. it works on two 123s or 1X18650s it has not been carried and is in the condition I recieved it in it has less than a half hour on it. $60 shipped

What does it mean "LOP on the lower half"?

Is this the HA III version?

Does it include the lanyard and holster?

Is this significantly brighter than the stock version?

Thanks...

martonic

Enlightened
Light Orange Peel

Okay, what the hay - I'll take the 5 watt vari-bright, thanks!

P.M. en route.

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
VerbalK I accept CC payments,France no prob $2 more for international shipping.

Martonic not Type III ano no sheath no lanyard. Brighter than it was originally with a longer runtime likely.
BM packaged and waiting for the 3rd.
Chris:grin2:

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks everyone I will get them all in the mail by 1/3/07 I started selling these because I had too many lights and just this week I got three new lights.:thinking: :grin2: