Flashlight in church saves a Christmas

Malpaso

Enlightened
The g/f and I are just leaving church tonight when she asks me if I have a flashlight with me. I'm perplexed because she knows I'd have one, but I have no idea why she'd be asking me in church. It seems the woman next to her had somehow lost the diamond setting from her ring. Took out the A2 (formal enough for church, yet exceptionally functional ;-) and searched for a couple minutes. It has rolled/bounced all the way under the next pew. Looked like a pretty decent sized piece of jewelry.

D-Dog

Enlightened
A great little Christmas story. I also brought a flashlight to church tonight and used it after the service to avoid getting hit by drivers on thier way out :)

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Neat. I wish I could have used my McLux today in Church. There was discussion about a Light today. A Light that darkness could not extinguish nor understand.

Merry Christmas!

-Goatee

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
nice story! and yes i think the a2 ia nice enough for church yet tough enough for combat.

i too went to evening services and was just waiting for somone to say"oh no the light wont turn back on" so i could whip out my A2, unfottantly nothing happend :sigh: :laughing:

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
Malpaso said:
The g/f and I are just leaving church tonight when she asks me if I have a flashlight with me. I'm perplexed because she knows I'd have one, but I have no idea why she'd be asking me in church. It seems the woman next to her had somehow lost the diamond setting from her ring. Took out the A2 (formal enough for church, yet exceptionally functional ;-) and searched for a couple minutes. It has rolled/bounced all the way under the next pew. Looked like a pretty decent sized piece of jewelry.

you did a good deed for this year. You will be on Santa's good boy list for next year. :clap::clap::thumbsup:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
tebore said:
What were the chances of you and your girlfriend sitting next to that lady? It's a christmas miracle!

I am unclear. Was the miracle that the lady was sitting next to a totally prepared flashaholic when she lost her jewelery or was the miracle that his girlfriend and him were sitting in the church?

:lolsign:

-Goatee

tron3

Banned
Where are all those people who said you can't have a high powered flashlight because "you'll shoot your eye out", NOW?

Good job.

tebore

Flashlight Enthusiast
:)> said:
I am unclear. Was the miracle that the lady was sitting next to a totally prepared flashaholic when she lost her jewelery or was the miracle that his girlfriend and him were sitting in the church?

:lolsign:

-Goatee

Uh....not the latter? :lolsign: